Catte-Coction

Draconoid

Feb 14, 2017
Atlantic side of the USA
Haldo and salutations, I've got another not-even-half-finished Transformative in the works, and I intend to finish it within a few days...unlike the other one, which I'll hopefully be able to get crackin' on once I get this thing figured out. Actual consumption text is my current focus, as you can see that's started but far from done, and I don't want to spend too much time fleshing out an aspect that has no chance of making it into the game, so please leave a suggestion if you catch anything of the sort!

Link to GDoc

So I noticed we had Pupper Poppers and Naleep Nip, but no feral pure-cat transformative. Furthermore, the most bestial catte-face we're currently able to get is the Naleen type, which is still basically human. For the furrier of us out there, I'm proposing this TF as worthy of any burgeoning were-cat. I intend to complete a Kalabast update to this once they get their own TF, also. Whenever that happens.

I could really use some help with pruning unnecessary stuff and adding missing stuff and getting my head screwed on properly if I've twisted a game mechanic somewhere.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Yeah, catnip does cover pretty much the transformations needed to become a full-on anthro kitty, though it would be nice to have more detailed transformations extending from that through an item like this, like said calico or tabby or tiger stripe patterned fur, different shaped ears, tails, fur, etc.

I love cat ppl too much so I still hope this'll be a thing!