Catoshka - Art by a Depraved Baked Potato Cat

catoshka

Dec 14, 2019
I make potato quality art while I'm absolutely high.

I usually draw monster chicks and weird dicks. Monster chicks with weird dicks?

Here are some of my works. I usually upload to Hentai Foundry.

I don't do commissions but I might draw suggestions, but eh don't count on it.

anno.jpg

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Nice. I've only seen two other images throughout my life that has the cunt go through the sack. I don't know why it's so rare apart from it being counter-intuitive to how we think a futa would be. A futa going balls deep would be rubbing her clit against her partner with every thrust. Another for the collection at least. I guess it's because if such a futa was fucked then it'd involve some ball pain if the partner simply smacks into her while thrusting.

That flower pussy is great too and I can think of at least one other person who would appreciate some weird female genitalia designs.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

catoshka

Dec 14, 2019
Nice. I've only seen two other images throughout my life that has the cunt go through the sack. I don't know why it's so rare apart from it being counter-intuitive to how we think a futa would be.
I like the freedom of choice in futa arrangements, a regular full-package futa would have her clit slamming into her ballskin which is hot too. Yeah, I get what you mean, I don't know why we don't see outside-of-the-box ways of drawing futa.

IMO, the most scientifically possible futa arrangement would be a girl with a dick in place of a clitoris. Though pre-op transwomen are the only real kind of dickgirl right now but they're not true futa since they don't have a vagina.

That flower pussy is great too and I can think of at least one other person who would appreciate some weird female genitalia designs.
Cerespirin and Muffstick ftw.

Last edited:
Reactions: QualityCuntrol

dav556

Apr 25, 2019
It is commonly believed that Wood Elves are so named because they are believed to live in forests and jungles but truth be told this cannot be further from the truth. The elves that people associate to be "Wood Elves" are just common high elf peasants whose ancestors have abandoned the wasteful and indulgent lifestyles of their people.

True Wood Elves are actually all futanari with some very interesting anatomy. In particular, they have very long and slender penises that reach all the way up to their mouths when erect. If they blow air into their penises, it causes their internals to vibrate and a very pleasant sound comes out of their vaginas. They can change the pitch by pressing on the underside of their penises and contracting their penile and vaginal muscles. Each elf makes a different sound ranging from a flute, oboe to bassoon, hence their name "Wood Elves", their genitals are "woodwind" instruments. Very rarely a wood elf will be born with testicles; these elves have inflatable scrotums that change their sound to that of a bagpipe.

From their early teens, Wood Elves are trained in their sexual endurance. Young elves often slip-up and ejaculate multiple times while blowing their own penis because the vibrations are deeply arousing. It is undesirable to orgasm while blowing their own penis because the residual cum would clog up the urethra and produce a wet sloppy sound. An adult wood elf can hold themselves for around 2 hours while a professional wood elf musician can last up to 4 hours. In an attempt to improve their sound, some wood elves would choose to use special penis piercings and use urethral sounds to dilate their urethra for better airflow.

Some of their unique words have been translated and have been integrated into the common language.

Wood - Erection.
Blowing, Blowjob - Fellatio, sucking a penis.
Tooting your own horn - Autofellatio, Blowing your own penis.
Queef - Making a fart like noise from your vagina

I hope this helps clear up the common misunderstanding of who is and isn't a Wood Elf.

Pfft... lol good one