Cat Call Quest Question

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
So, I'm trying to get the scene with Lady Evergreen to trigger. I have Cait in my party but when I visit Lady Evergreen nothing triggers for the Cat Call quest. Am I missing something? Or is my game bugged somehow? Not sure if it's just me or if it's something else. I haven't save edited this game or anything, so it should be working as intended.

Looking at this: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC2/Cat_Call

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Your Wiki-fu needs strengthening, grasshopper. In short...

Cat Call Wiki Entry said:
Should the Champion meet Lady Evergreen for the first time, she will shed some light on the Blue Gemstone Stud Kasyrra gave to them and will mark the beginning of Inheritor of the Idols. Once discussion of the idols have wrapped up, should the Champion decide to Stay and enjoy her company, this can result in some sexing. However, for Cait to speak with Lady Evergreen, the Champion must visit Lady Evergreen and then Leave without enjoying her company.

Underlined for emphasis.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
You just have to leave Evergreen's menus -- without fucking her, as hard as that may be.
OH! That makes a LOT more sense... No wonder I never triggered it. ;)

Will try that tonight.

And yes @Paradox01 you are correct. I need to lrn2read.

Side-note: I absolutely love Lady Evergreen. Great job on the writing and art. Favorite NPC by far so far in my play-through.

Last edited:
Reactions: Savin

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
And yes @Paradox01 you are correct. I need to lrn2read.
Apparently, I do, too. I just now noticed you linked the Cat Call quest wiki entry in your original post. :p

I'm not making excuses, but I'm dealing with wicked sinus congestion due to all the pollen dropping at once here in S Carolina*, helping my mom move from a 3600 sq/ft two-storey house into a 1600 sq/ft patio home, and the cat walked across the keyboard and typed my response before I could finish reading your original post.

*I don't mean to imply there's a lot of pollen in the air, I mean that ALL OF THE POLLEN THAT CURRENTLY EXISTS HAS DROPPED.

Last edited: