'Cat and mouse' Scene question.

KaijuKing

Aug 16, 2018
I've been trying to view this Fem Punksecop scene in game, but I can't seem to get it. I even went full mouse, and I've wandered around the Zheng Shi foundry for days, doing laps.

Is it a super rare occurrence and I need to keep trying, or am I missing something?

TheShepard256

According to the old Flash code, the list of valid races is: rodenian, half-rodenian, mouse-morph, mouse-boy, mouse-girl, rat-morph, rat-girl, rat-boy, rat-man, mouse-man; if your race doesn't match any of those exactly, it won't trigger. As such, it's possible it might be bugged due to a reworking of the race system. You also need to have genitals, not triggered the scene in the past 36 hours, and no more than 2 submission to the female SecOp; you also need to actually roll the female one, which is a 50% chance. After all that, the scene itself has a 50% chance to trigger, so effectively a 25% chance upon encountering a SecOp if you meet all the conditions.

It also has a Fight option, so you might've mistaken it for a regular encounter with them.

KaijuKing

Aug 16, 2018
According to the old Flash code, the list of valid races is: rodenian, half-rodenian, mouse-morph, mouse-boy, mouse-girl, rat-morph, rat-girl, rat-boy, rat-man, mouse-man; if your race doesn't match any of those exactly, it won't trigger. As such, it's possible it might be bugged due to a reworking of the race system. You also need to have genitals, not triggered the scene in the past 36 hours, and no more than 2 submission to the female SecOp; you also need to actually roll the female one, which is a 50% chance. After all that, the scene itself has a 50% chance to trigger, so effectively a 25% chance upon encountering a SecOp if you meet all the conditions.

It also has a Fight option, so you might've mistaken it for a regular encounter with them.
I loaded legacy version and got it right away with your input, so it must be bugged in the newer version.
Thank you kindly for your help.