Carbonado, fashion store and massage sauna for uveto!

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's finally done! Its got some things!

• Fashion
  • Clothing
  • Owned by a puazi and half-breed huskar-bruchandus lesbian couple
  • sex the puazi all up
  • cant sex her gf but she'll give you a sexy massage if your a cool dude/gal
  • CAN hang out at their house and watch a shitty action tv show, play video games, and sleepovers!

for spoiler people and also editors(you're the real mvp)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L7mMgmzCGZ6pk4LRFiN63phUKr8ClkPoqllqmugqGdg/edit?usp=sharing

Now in the right place!

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I LOVE the clothes and weapon. I REALLY LOVE them. And the characters of course. Already among my favourite shop owners in this game :D

I made some small fixing suggestions. I haven't read all of the doc yet, and I might not read ALL of it (spoilers) at all. But there's a greater chance than usual since this is all happening on Uveto. A planet I'm not gonna visit for a long time.

But what I've read so far is fantastic :D  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Intersting shop. Does Puazi some race already been introduced before or it will be first place where their will show up ingame?

Still this hardlight antigrav bra... damn Garde now I will wait for this shop to be added so all my fem PC's can buy this one :laugh:

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
He does, actually! Incase is a really cool dude and is letting us use them in TiTS!

(whoo 2k posts aww yiss)

Then it's all kosher, and I don't need to worry about my favorite smut source getting a copyright lawsuit on their asses. xD

Gratz on 2k posts.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh so their not what I suspect...kinda really far off from my impression. Now I slight more interested in this puazi npc too :parrot:

Well congrats Savin for 2k... 3k post when? xD

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Uhm, Garde? Don't take this the wrong way but do you have some manner of agreement with InCase concerning the Puazi?

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/InCase/299061/PrismGirls-Xenobiology-page-2
He does, actually! Incase is a really cool dude and is letting us use them in TiTS!

(whoo 2k posts aww yiss)

Ok, now that everything was reaffirmed to be fine and dandy, the game is still kinda missing a codex entry for the Puazi...  :$

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I just peeked at the doc, don't have time to give it a full editing pass unfortunately, but there is one little thing I noticed right away: the puazi's name.

As far as I was aware, @Nonesuch was also writing a character named Quinn as part of his ongoing Mhen'ga stuff. You may need to have a death battle over it. I do know NS's choice of name had some pretty serious significance with some of the plot reasoning and logic in the quest, but I don't want to speak for him. Unfortunately, he's on vacation at the moment. >_>

Or maybe we could just have two Quinns, I dunno. I feel like I recall @Savin mentioning that doubling up on character names should be avoided if at all possible, though.

Yeah Third is also writing a character with that name as well. I'll probably change mine when i think of a name that feels good. Seems like Quinn is a popular name.

Intersting shop. Does Puazi some race already been introduced before or it will be first place where their will show up ingame?

This'll be the first one ^.^

Uhm, Garde? Don't take this the wrong way but do you have some manner of agreement with InCase concerning the Puazi?

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/InCase/299061/PrismGirls-Xenobiology-page-2

Totally an understandable concern, but yeah Savin is correct. I asked him and he gave the go-ahead for their use. I might have to email him again to see if I can get a short history blurb from him for them if he gets the time so we can make a codex.

Omg. Is that the Puazi? I loved that comic :D  One of my favourite works of InCase, if not THE favourite.

This makes it a lot easier to imagine Quinn. I've still got issues with the Bruchandus race though...

Yeah i'm hoping to work with whatever bust artist for the half bruchandus so we can get a better picture of what they look like nailed down.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

(whoo 2k posts aww yiss)

It's always nice when an artist turns out to be a cool person and not an ass. (Also congrats on the 2k posts, I'll hit 1k eventually but I fell way behind the more frequent posters)

Interesting we're getting a Puazi, I remember reading that comic when it was new and liked the concept, though I couldn't imagine living life when 95% of all people I came into contact with on a daily basis act as an aphrodisiac to me just by being close by. (Unless I decided to live in the boonies, but what kinda life is that anyway?)

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's always nice when an artist turns out to be a cool person and not an ass. (Also congrats on the 2k posts, I'll hit 1k eventually but I fell way behind the more frequent posters)

Interesting we're getting a Puazi, I remember reading that comic when it was new and liked the concept, though I couldn't imagine living life when 95% of all people I came into contact with on a daily basis act as an aphrodisiac to me just by being close by. (Unless I decided to live in the boonies, but what kinda life is that anyway?)

not all puazi have it like that, the comic specifies that hers are REALLY STRONG and really easy to induce. mines are really stronk, but only come about every once and a while. She also lives in a place without an infinite supply of humans.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, it would be useful to me if you didn't call her Quinn. I'd just call my own character something different but she has a very specific reason why she's called that, whereas this puazi of yours seems like she could be called anything. Thanks.

Loved that Incase comic btw, and this couple seem really cute. Looking forward.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
not all puazi have it like that, the comic specifies that hers are REALLY STRONG and really easy to induce. mines are really stronk, but only come about every once and a while. She also lives in a place without an infinite supply of humans.

Ah I see, also just read the whole doc and I got to say it will be a fun addition to Uveto.

Good to see that the PC can still have that affect on Quinn even if they're fully TF'ed into something else too.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, it would be useful to me if you didn't call her Quinn. I'd just call my own character something different but she has a very specific reason why she's called that, whereas this puazi of yours seems like she could be called anything. Thanks.

Loved that Incase comic btw, and this couple seem really cute. Looking forward.

just so you know Third has also had a character who has been called Quinn since before the game started... I probably will change mine when I find something else that sounds nice, but bleh. No need for inciting statements.

Ah I see, also just read the whole doc and I got to say it will be a fun addition to Uveto.

Good to see that the PC can still have that affect on Quinn even if they're fully TF'ed into something else too.

Yeah, afaik the pc can never totally remove human genes from themeselves, because it would prevent them from doing the victor probes. 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
just so you know Third has also had a character who has been called Quinn since before the game started... Just because you didn't do research doesn't mean you can force people to change things. I probably will change mine when I find something else that sounds nice, but bleh.

Yes, I know Third suggested she'd create a character called Quinn since before the game started. Which was three years ago. And upon which no progress has even been hinted at. Do you want me to finish this train of thought for you?

I'm sorry you feel put out by my request, and am sincerely grateful you're minded to do it anyway.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, I know Third suggested she'd create a character called Quinn since before the game started. Which was three years ago. And upon which no progress has even been hinted at. Do you want me to finish this train of thought for you?

I'm sorry you feel put out by my request, and am sincerely grateful you're minded to do it anyway.

Dude, you're a good author. Regardless of a "tell it like it is" way of speaking there's no way you cant see that tacking on a "Thanks." like that after that kind of statement is super incendiary. I apologize for the initial state of that post before I edited it, some things you've said in the past have me biased. It wasn't the request itself that put me off, just the way it was worded. People in discord have been suggesting I change it as well, and it wasn't even quinn to begin with. I'm just having trouble finding a name that fits.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Thought that alien species name was familiar.  Also gotta say I'm loving these encounters.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
A notice that I want to make clear. This'll probably get some iffyness from people(and is probably a little egotistical since I don't think people will like it THAT much), but I actively oppose any commissions for sex scenes with the pc and Eimear alone together. It's not the kind of person she is. It would definitely be possible for Gwen to sweet talk her into a threesome where she gets double teamed by the two of you, but nothing without her there and both parties involved.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
A notice that I want to make clear. This'll probably get some iffyness from people(and is probably a little egotistical since I don't think people will like it THAT much), but I actively oppose any commissions for sex scenes with the pc and Eimear alone together. It's not the kind of person she is. It would definitely be possible for Gwen to sweet talk her into a threesome where she gets double teamed by the two of you, but nothing without her there and both parties involved.

I am completely okay with this. :D

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

You're her author. You have every right to decide what your character will and won't do. I see no problem with this.

K

Krynh

I'd say that it makes them very interesting that they will only have sex with you when both of them are together.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
What Misty said, pretty much.

I'd say that it makes them very interesting that they will only have sex with you when both of them are together.

That'll also make their way of doing open relationship feel significantly different from the ones we already have in the game with puppy sluts or Amma and Oggram.

Last edited:

Thayr

Jun 12, 2016
Question.

Will we be getting a portrait for the Puazi, along with this entry?

Because honestly, 10/10.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Question.

Will we be getting a portrait for the Puazi, along with this entry?

Because honestly, 10/10.

i certainly hope so :D

also Decided on Gwen for puazi name. In super mega rough drafts her name was gonna be gwynhalfhir, but that sounded too farfetched for a puazi, so i changed it to quinn, but then there were 3 other people going for quinn with various intentions,  mine was just a random choice, and Gwen is closer to the original. I feel good about it

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
also Decided on Gwen for puazi name. In super mega rough drafts her name was gonna be gwynhalfhir, but that sounded too farfetched for a puazi, so i changed it to quinn, but then there were 3 other people going for quinn with various intentions,  mine was just a random choice, and Gwen is closer to the original. I feel good about it

Gwen sounds good to me :)