Caranbrot?

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
What is this Caranbrot weapon that I keep hearing about? Is this a weapon that's already in-game in the public build or is it in the current backer version right now? I heard somewhere that its a polearm I think? If so, where can I find it?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's a spear, it's been in the game's public builds for... about four months now. Finish Lumia's quest and it's one of the four rewards you can choose between afterwards.

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
It's a spear, it's been in the game's public builds for... about four months now. Finish Lumia's quest and it's one of the four rewards you can choose between afterwards.
Wait. There is Lumia's quest? Some backer version stuff or am i just blind af?

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Lumia quest is also in the public release. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but you gotta do the Gwyn stuff to start it, or at least a portion of the Gwyn stuff.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
That explains it. I got that far some months ago in the browser version, but I guess I skipped over that weapon and picked something different. I probably picked to lay with Lumia instead, hoping for a unique scene. I lost that save though because I deleted some of my browser history because I wanted to try something (which I realized already was very stupid to do), it somehow deleted my saves from the browser version of the game and when I did that, I also deleted the files connected to that. I wanted to free up some space in my files, but I didn't know it would come back to bite me later. I learned my lesson, so I bought the game on steam this time and now I'm trying to get to where I was last time, though with different choices now since it's with a different character.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Wait. There is Lumia's quest? Some backer version stuff or am i just blind af?
See the post immediately above yours. Or the blog for a reminder:
New Since Last Public Patch:
  • After having met Annika (post GweyrQuest 3) you can enter the Palace of Light, Lumia’s personal domain, and help the goddess out with a problem that’s been brewing for a long time beneath her dawnlit halls. Comes with a new adventure and several new magic items to choose as your reward.
Right now there's only one update that's not available in the public build and that's RynQuest (plus Level 7/the new combat rebalance). Give it a week or so.