Captain Sickpost

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I literally can not leave my house. Tell me about all the fun things you guys have been up to.

Also if you see @Savin tell him I'm sorry for making fun of him.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Does seeing funny convo on discord about definition of been dead counts or not?

I literally can not leave my house. Tell me about all the fun things you guys have been up to.

Aww, sorry to hear it. Cannot have the captain of Shit posting feeling like crap, can we?

Get well soon. As for me and my activities? Nothing terribly interesting unless you are into home improvement, RE-wiring exterior lights, spring cleaning and appliance repair.

Don't tell anyone, but this kitsune is a lesser goddess of LG dryer repair. ^.^ Well, honestly, they are really simple machines.

Though, like you I had a case of creepy-crud about two weeks back? It wasn't even bed confining. I was just a little off of my game of flexing Q-like skills and screwdrivers for a little while. Yeah, sucks...I actually still have to climb ladders, look at things, actually touch them and haul shop vacuum hoses behind me.

In my spare time? I still drink far too much saké, sleep too much but still manage to be a cause for alarm.

I am bummed about missing out on the Atlanta convention and missing Fen and the gang, as it is only 3 hours away from my home town.... But I have to be a responsible home owner, fix things, pay bills, look in after dear, dear, old mummy.

*sigh*

ZTP

Oct 25, 2016
Tell me about all the fun things you guys have been up to.

After 5 months of unemployment after a mental breakdown, I've finally managed to get a job that's 40+ hours a week, good hourly rate for my area, and immediate, full benefit. Now to just get used to walking 8-12 miles a day... q_q

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Don't make the same mistakes I did. Learn to ride a bike.

ZTP

Oct 25, 2016
The job's as a mail carrier, so I don't think I can bring a bike in the back of the truck with me ;)