Can't unlock Throbb codex entry

DespairLost

Feb 5, 2023
I have been trying to find something about this and I am loosing my MIND but I can't for the life of me unlock the codex entry for Throbb... I have never had this problem but I mostly want the entry to unlock some scenes with it but I have been donating a lot but I can't get it at all, I have the rest
I don't know if it's the Ditz Speech fucking it up, I have never done a playthrough with it so I don't know if it's a factor with it (the whole "Ack, reading!" makes me wonder) But I have been cheating left and right to try and trigger it but I don't know how to manipulate the codex at all
I feel INCREDIBLY stupid asking this because I bet there is a super simple fix somewhere but I am giving up and just asking here instead

I don't know if it's supposed to be in a certain category or anything, please let me know in that case
I also don't know if I should include my save file, it's cheated to all hell so maybe that's the reason? I am mostly wondering, I won't die without it but I am trying to find out why

Attachments

• Serena (F) - 16Hrs 44Mins, 111 Days - Mhen’ga, Ara Ara.json
    712.4 KB · Views: 3

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
You need to get a vial of Throbb and attempt to use it.
It'll stop you, and ask you to read the codex.

It's a bit weird that inspecting Throbb (which also tells you to check the codex) doesn't unlock the codex entry. Only using it (or, attempting to) does.

Anyway, here is your save with a cheated vial of Throbb and the codex unlocked and seen:

Attachments

• Serena (F) - 16Hrs 44Mins, 111 Days - Mhen’ga, Ara Ara.json
    712.5 KB · Views: 0

DespairLost

Feb 5, 2023
You need to get a vial of Throbb and attempt to use it.
It'll stop you, and ask you to read the codex.

It's a bit weird that inspecting Throbb (which also tells you to check the codex) doesn't unlock the codex entry. Only using it (or, attempting to) does.

Anyway, here is your save with a cheated vial of Throbb and the codex unlocked and seen:
omg I was right, I feel incredibly stupid now TvT thank you so much!