Can't seem to save or load

notdanjen

Aug 28, 2019
I am having difficulty saving and loading my games. I am playing Vanilla, but to confirm this is a problem on my end, I tried it with UEE as well, and have the same problem, so it is obviously because of some setting. Nobody else seems to report any similar issues with the latest version of either.

- If I do Data/Save and select a save slot, nothing happens and most of the UI disappears
- Autosave has no effect
- If I do Data/Save to File, the file is actually created successfully, and the contents looks legitimate. Loading it just won't do anything

I have attempted to run it off both e621, and fenoxo.com, and locally. All 3 sources behave the same way. I am running Iridium (Chromium fork), but I do not think this affects anything. The save file is created in the same directory as the game's .swf file.

Any help is appreciated

EDIT: It may also be worth mentioning that both paths at %appdata%/Local/Google/... and %appdata%/Roaming/Macromedia/... don't have the relevant files flashes saved to them
EDIT2: Tried to update flash from v300.0.0.x to the most recent version and I can't even start the game now.

Last edited: