Can't get to the upper levels of Zheng Shi with this save.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Title explains it, but I'm not sure if this is a bug, the result of too much save editing, or my cluelessness.

I've beaten Maike and I think I have the entire spacesuit. Also the slave jumpsuit. The slaves just aren't proccing for me tho, and I don't exactly know what does it :p

Playing on most recent public patch.
Save's attached

Attachments

• Caroline - 31 days.tits
    192.6 KB · Views: 9

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Looking at your save, did you already decline to sneak in with the slaves? That's a one-off.

Nope, you only have the helmet. However, you can go back to where you fought Overseer Maike, then go south, keeping to the eastern edge of the map. You'll find a Spacesuit you can combine with your helmet. Put the Spacesuit on and Spacewalk. After you return to the Hangar, you can take the elevator up.

Reactions: kachowski labowski

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Looking at your save, did you already decline to sneak in with the slaves? That's a one-off.

Nope, you only have the helmet. However, you can go back to where you fought Overseer Maike, then go south, keeping to the eastern edge of the map. You'll find a Spacesuit you can combine with your helmet. Put the Spacesuit on and Spacewalk. After you return to the Hangar, you can take the elevator up.
Thanks for the help :). Kinda feel like a dunce :p

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I lost my space helmet
What do I do now

Do you have the slave outfit? You can sneak into the second floor that way. You'll auto fight Argosh though.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
If you picked up the Slave Uniform, but lost it somewhere, you can buy one from Urbolg. I don't know if the 'sneak in with the slaves' is still a one-off opportunity, though.

Also, you don't have to fight Agrosh, you can choose to 'Service' him instead, which will knock him out after. However, you'll be addicted to Ardia's cum.