Can't find Valkyrie Thrud anywhere.

TheCorruptor

Jan 13, 2023
Hello there!

Just like the title implies, I can't find her anywhere.
I am a backer, have the latest version as well as Lumia's quest finished but I just can't seem to find her anywhere in the palace.

Anika is right there, landed on the block right next to Lumia. (post quest)
I tried reloading to finish the quest again, same result...
Tried a third time, choosing a different reward as well to maybe change the result but the same...
I also tried skipping hours (wait) to make sure it's not a time window issue...still no Thrud in Palace...I must be doing something wrong cause it makes no sense.

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
I first encountered her in a different room and then she moved into that room, so you might have to do that too. I think it's the lower left one?

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah, I encountered her in the Gym in the lower left and then had her carry me away :p

TheCorruptor

Jan 13, 2023
Thanks everyone for your replies.
I'm trying to make sense of it...very weird.
If it follows the logic of all other NPCies it should first appear in one specific space and then probably roam around 1 or 2 places at different times but I've never found her in the first place...so weird.

@cloer
The gym down at the Village ?
Weird for that npc to appear in the gym for it's first appearance but it might be just me..lol...who knows xD

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks everyone for your replies.
I'm trying to make sense of it...very weird.
If it follows the logic of all other NPCies it should first appear in one specific space and then probably roam around 1 or 2 places at different times but I've never found her in the first place...so weird.

@cloer
The gym down at the Village ?
Weird for that npc to appear in the gym for it's first appearance but it might be just me..lol...who knows xD
Sorry, gym was inaccurate. it was in the temple, in the room below the waypoint. It's a training area where you stumble upon some Valkyries watching Thrud train. you can join in on that.

It might need to be a certain time of the day, tho, I just stumbled over it after having defeated the thing bothering the place

Reactions: TheCorruptor

TheCorruptor

Jan 13, 2023
Sorry, gym was inaccurate. it was in the temple, in the room below the waypoint. It's a training area where you stumble upon some Valkyries watching Thrud train. you can join in on that.

It might need to be a certain time of the day, tho, I just stumbled over it after having defeated the thing bothering the place
I started playng from the beginning now...I might load up that save and try again some other time.
It's just the first time this happens to me and it's very weird by all accounts I have completed the requirements to meet her (since I can see Anika) and that's what makes it even weirder.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Thrud's first encounter is very easy to miss since she doesn't have a marker, unfortunately.