Can't find the Third Pod?

lalalalala

Nov 30, 2016
The one on Myrellion. What do I do to get it? Am I stuck? Do I have to make another save? I already met the queen and all that, I just can't figure it out.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
It's in the deep caves with the Nyrea queen. Depending on how you deal with her, you'll either get the coordinates right away or later back at your ship, I think.

Reactions: CloudStriker

lalalalala

Nov 30, 2016
It's in the deep caves with the Nyrea queen. Depending on how you deal with her, you'll either get the coordinates right away or later back at your ship, I think.
Dealt with her without a fight. Nothing on the ship either, though! Thanks in advance by the by

Chaossama

Jul 26, 2016
Please note that as of 6.92 (or maybe earlier, that's the only version I have), for the peaceful version, if you have enough Throne Sex, you can ask for the probe (it's listed as Throne?) and Taivra will give it to you in exchange for a more comfortable version of it.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
The peace option doesn't net you the probe, only the coordinates.

Furthermore the peaceful solution is overall the worse one.
But....being a nyrean royal feels good.

Also Chaossama is correct, that's is the way i went too.

Red1979

Apr 4, 2016
The one on Myrellion. What do I do to get it? Am I stuck? Do I have to make another save? I already met the queen and all that, I just can't figure it out.
Check your codex to be sure you haven't already taken care of it. If your method of determining is whether or not you have access to the next planet, that's not gonna happen as of yet. No one has the next probe planet after Myrellion, it hasn't been written and/or implemented yet.

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
If you've married Taivra you can still get the probe, it was patched in recently. This is the bit from the wiki:
"Assuming Myrellion's surface is okay, if Steele is married to Taivra, has sex with her while on her throne 3 times or more, and has not turned in the data probe, Steele may bring up the Throne? and offer to replace it for 5000 credits. Doing so, Taivra will accept and Steele can retrieve the data probe at the Myrellion airstrip, as per normal, and returning to her with a new throne."

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I remember reading that if you marry the queen you gain access to some pretty interesting sex scenes; she's apparently very submissive in bed? You're saying I can get her sub scenes and still reveal my relationship to Shade?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I remember reading that if you marry the queen you gain access to some pretty interesting sex scenes; she's apparently very submissive in bed? You're saying I can get her sub scenes and still reveal my relationship to Shade?
Making her submit gets you the same scenes as far as I'm aware.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For revela family relations with Shade it's needed scene at Myr space port with Steele Tech workers picking up probe so she can accidentaly trigger reaction from probe similar to the one from PC. So you only need take the one resolution option in Tavira palace that will give you tat scene. And for her been subby (Tavira) well in path when PC alone beat her it's natural since she recoginzing PC as aplhe and put herself as beta from PC pov. Still for others Nyrea in area she's still Alpha ;)