Can't find Lyric

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
The kobold from the last public update is nowhere in the Glacial Rift. I've spent around 20 days looking for them. I doesn't help that the Rift is the most frustrating area to navigate due to all those stupid mobs spawning every room.

Is there an exact point for the kobold to appear?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
He will skip the actual intro/finding scene and pop up in your inventory without you knowing. Check it if you haven't already.

Assuming If he does have a finding scene then might just be another bug.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Nope, nothing on the inventary, just garbage dropped by the mobs. And I'm already aware of the bug.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
He will skip the actual intro/finding scene and pop up in your inventory without you knowing. Check it if you haven't already.
I don't think this is happening. People are just spamming explore, and the scene where you get Lyric doesn't look any different from the ones where you get other stuff unless you scroll down. It's just a bunch of text, there's no bust or anything. I've reviewed the code around it and tested it myself, the only way the scene is skipped is if the player hits [Next].

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I've been only stopped by braindead selkies, other mobs, and nothing on my inventary to tell. No scene that requires to hit a button yet.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
So, he's on the southern part. That removes a bit of the search area, at least.