Can't Download Source

KFDragon

Nov 12, 2017
I've been trying to download the source files from the public repository so I can make a custom build, as outlined in https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/guide-to-using-tits-source-code.10155/

My problem is that no matter what I do, I can't get it to download. I've tried, in Firefox and Flashget, to download the zip. Every time, it'll chug along happily at upwards of 1 MB/sec, but at some point it just... stops. And it can't be resumed, and next time it'll chug along like before, until it chooses some other random point to just stop. So I installed Github Desktop, and tried cloning. Same thing happened, and I couldn't even try again until I closed out Github Desktop and restarted my computer so I could delete the folder I'd tried to clone it to because Github Desktop won't even try to clone to a folder that already exists, even an empty one, and even after I closed it Windows still thought a program was using the folder. I've tried cloning using git from the command line as well, same results. At least that time I didn't have something hanging onto the folder. What is going on? Can anyone help?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I'm currently downloading it as a zip to test it. I'm at 620MB and counting, and it's working fine so far. I'll report back when it finishes.

Sidenote, jesus fuck this thing is huge

EDIT: Okay yeah, I got it done, so it's nothing wrong wiht the repo. It's a total size of about 885MB, so you're gonna be there a while.

Last edited:

KFDragon

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah, I was aware of the file size. Honestly at the speeds I can and do hit downloading from github, I'd have it in maybe 20 minutes if I could ever get it to just finish, but no matter what, it never does.

Update: I finally managed to download the zip from github, routing through a proxy. I think that may have been what made the difference, so I'm going to chalk this one up to an issue lying somewhere between my ISP and github. Fucking Comcast!

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I'm currently downloading it as a zip to test it. I'm at 620MB and counting, and it's working fine so far. I'll report back when it finishes.

Sidenote, jesus fuck this thing is huge

EDIT: Okay yeah, I got it done, so it's nothing wrong wiht the repo. It's a total size of about 885MB, so you're gonna be there a while.
The huge repo size is from all the uncompressed/uncropped art.

Reactions: Freed85