Can't activate "Syri goes to the Vet"

Xenosium

Jun 18, 2021
For some reason, the dialogue option to have Dr. Lassaeu check Syri out to unlock the Syri-Anno content isn't coming up. I've done all of Syri's previous quests, she's a crewmember, and so is Anno. I did the Deep Sea research quest for Lassaeu, and its been long enough that I got the email and reward. Anno is a huskar, if that matters. Yet no matter how long I wait, it doesn't come up. I talked to Syri about going to get checked up too with the "Anno's Hot" option. I don't know what I'm missing.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
For some reason, the dialogue option to have Dr. Lassaeu check Syri out to unlock the Syri-Anno content isn't coming up. I've done all of Syri's previous quests, she's a crewmember, and so is Anno. I did the Deep Sea research quest for Lassaeu, and its been long enough that I got the email and reward. Anno is a huskar, if that matters. Yet no matter how long I wait, it doesn't come up. I talked to Syri about going to get checked up too with the "Anno's Hot" option. I don't know what I'm missing.
Did you do Event Whorizon? If so, did you talk to Syri about 'Hellhound'?
If you chose 'Anno's Hot', the only option forward is Hellhound.

Reactions: shrikes

Xenosium

Jun 18, 2021
Did you do Event Whorizon? If so, did you talk to Syri about 'Hellhound'?
If you chose 'Anno's Hot', the only option forward is Hellhound.

Man, really? The wiki didn't phrase it being required like that at all.

Does the event activate during Silly Mode? I have it on yet I've traveled roughly 40 times by now and haven't encountered it yet.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Does the event activate during Silly Mode? I have it on yet I've traveled roughly 40 times by now and haven't encountered it yet.
It's a Halloween event, but it also has a 1% chance to proc outside Halloween; given that the Fly-To wrapper only procs an event 25% of the time, the chances of getting it in 40 times outside Halloween is ~10% if that's the only travel event you're eligible for. I'd advise turning on Halloween events in the cheat menu, then trying again (avoiding flying to/from Myrellion unless you've already completed, or also want to do, The Kashima Incident).

Reactions: shrikes

Xenosium

Jun 18, 2021
It's a Halloween event, but it also has a 1% chance to proc outside Halloween; given that the Fly-To wrapper only procs an event 25% of the time, the chances of getting it in 40 times outside Halloween is ~10% if that's the only travel event you're eligible for. I'd advise turning on Halloween events in the cheat menu, then trying again (avoiding flying to/from Myrellion unless you've already completed, or also want to do, The Kashima Incident).

This worked, thanks. It also got the Lassaeu talk option unlocked.

HOWEVER; attempting to "help" Syri out during the checkup also leads to a critical error and crashes the game.
Also, every single bust is missing from Event Whorizon, save for Demon Queen Syri, which ONLY appears during her battle and nowhere else.