Cannot change accesories

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
My character has a slave collar on I did not equip, I was able to load an auto save, that was too far behind. All I did was take a shower and go to sleep. The glitch didn't repeat itself. Whats even weirder is that I not only do not have whatever slave collar in my inventory. Its not even in my ships storage.

Last edited:

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Certain scenes, like one of the gang-bangs on the command deck of Zheng Shi, will put a slave collar on Steele without player interaction (and you have to go see Urblog to get it removed). Perhaps it was one of those type of scenes?

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
Certain scenes, like one of the gang-bangs on the command deck of Zheng Shi, will put a slave collar on Steele without player interaction (and you have to go see Urblog to get it removed). Perhaps it was one of those type of scenes?
That's the funny thing. I was in a ship, fine then i few to another planet and it was on me.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Shekka can also remove it if she's on your crew, and she does it for free.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
That's the funny thing. I was in a ship, fine then i few to another planet and it was on me.
The collar doesn't really inform you that it's been put on, you will only really notice when you realize you no longer regain energy. If your build isn't ability heavy, you could have had that thing on for a VERY long time.