[Canned] Yuri, the Space Salvager. Male Character.

Yuri's hair color.

• Hot Pink

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dark Brown + Grey accents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Blue

• Blood Red

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
This character has been Deleted. Simply was too over burdened and not very fun to write.

Last edited:

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
Sounds real neat.

I will read the doc and try to grammar nazi soon hopefully.

I'm confident most of it will make your eyes bleed~ But hey, i'm happy at least someone said it sounded neat at least in concept <3.

Edit: Special love to those who are commenting and helping me improve it.

TIL My proof reading is total shit as well.

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
This ones a rough guy eh? What edits I was about to put down got fixed as I was catching them... XD

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
This ones a rough guy eh? What edits I was about to put down got fixed as I was catching them... XD

That just means I noticed someone was hovering over something and forced me to re-read it myself~ Thank you for helping <3.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
That just means I noticed someone was hovering over something and forced me to re-read it myself~ Thank you for helping <3.
Huh, I did not know it displayed where I hover, was funny as hell though at the 1st one, I was highlighting a phrase when it went -snip- "being forward paying off", or something. I just thought "Uhhh kay, moving along. Oh another- *happens again* ...and along. *again* ...Riiight.". xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Draconoid

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
Wew. First bump in forever, I have finally reached the amount i'm comfortable with prior to submission. However, it still is a WIP and I need both Grammar checking, general sentence structure and proof reading, and maybe some help with Submissive dialogue (and in general where to optimally place it during the lewd stuff.).

I placed * in fields to quickly find dialogue that need suggestion for input. Hopefully some of ya give me something to work. Else this is probably going to be stressful and make me lose my non existent hair. Honk honk.

All suggestions int he doc are great~

Again, love for all editors who take their time to assist me <3.

Notes :
I'm unsure if the technical profile is properly done. Lash sama suggested one but I dunno what to do with it, and did my best to make it work.

While I feel I did good with the Parser I may have missed some obvious inserts, or wrote in a way that doesn't support the parser correctly. This is my first time writing again, so pointing this out if you notice is a big help.

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
woo its alive

also would beatings potentially be filed under "HARDCORE PETTINGS"?

Beatings? While making bruises and abusing them after lewd times in real life is fun, I doubt anyone wants to read their character being beaten. Hardcore pettings is just flavor text for cuddling and tight tentacle hugs.

And ya it's alive. But for how long is the question~

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016