Canadia Station Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Nope, you can't fuck butler!Del.
Preventing Del to be shemalified results in zero sex scenes
You can have sex with shemale Del and Del with a horsecock.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You can have sex with shemale Del and Del with a horsecock.
But not with butler!Del.
And "shemale Del" and "horsecock Del" are the same character. Horsecock Del is just shemale!Del who was given a synthsheath.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Fine, okay. I don't really give a rat's ass.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Wow, my not being specific about "the route ending here" sure caused some trouble. But yeah, alas, no additional scenes for unbroken Del after he thanks you, both talking and sex wise (though you do buy drinks from him if that counts). You just feel good for doing a nice thing for him and appreciate how good he looks in a suit every time you go to Kally's bar.

That said, you know what a nice quest addition would be? Helping him be masculine again. Kally's already helping with covering his debt, and the crewmember thing is already done with Reaha, so why not an optional quest that's basically a reverse of the feminization for those of us who'd prefer that?

For basic sex options, I know rewriting entirely new scenes may be an issue, but maybe we can have a stand-in in the form of his original sex options being slightly adjusted to account for him no longer being forced to do things? Heck, I wouldn't mind doing the editing, but I don't know if that's an option I can do (I have zip experience with writing smut so I can't guarantee any from scratch attempt won't look like a bad fanfic, but I like to think I'm good with descriptions and I can work with existing material).

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Wow, my not being specific about "the route ending here" sure caused some trouble. But yeah, alas, no additional scenes for unbroken Del after he thanks you, both talking and sex wise (though you do buy drinks from him if that counts). You just feel good for doing a nice thing for him and appreciate how good he looks in a suit every time you go to Kally's bar.

That said, you know what a nice quest addition would be? Helping him be masculine again. Kally's already helping with covering his debt, and the crewmember thing is already done with Reaha, so why not an optional quest that's basically a reverse of the feminization for those of us who'd prefer that?

For basic sex options, I know rewriting entirely new scenes may be an issue, but maybe we can have a stand-in in the form of his original sex options being slightly adjusted to account for him no longer being forced to do things? Heck, I wouldn't mind doing the editing, but I don't know if that's an option I can do (I have zip experience with writing smut so I can't guarantee any from scratch attempt won't look like a bad fanfic, but I like to think I'm good with descriptions and I can work with existing material).
You'd have to talk to Savin for that.

Reactions: Shura

Cerneu

Aug 19, 2019
Don't think this needs its own thread, so I'm asking here.

My Steele was virile enough to impregnate Sylvie despite her being on birth control, and me never accessing her talk option about Motherhood. How many days until she notices (as in, will she send me a message or do I have to check on her to get the announcement)? I tried looking at the wiki, but her page wasn't updated in ages.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Don't think this needs its own thread, so I'm asking here.

My Steele was virile enough to impregnate Sylvie despite her being on birth control, and me never accessing her talk option about Motherhood. How many days until she notices (as in, will she send me a message or do I have to check on her to get the announcement)? I tried looking at the wiki, but her page wasn't updated in ages.
From what I could tell about motherhood talk when we're the mother, it wasn't very expanded. Mother Steele gets some short dialogue and that's that. Not sure if there is more on the being father side. Edit: nevermind, the Steele motherhood is handled by different dialogue options after I just checked.

Last edited:

Horny Demon

Dec 11, 2022
Does anybody know the odds of Krissy showing up? I've spent the last half hour planet hopping and entering and exiting bars, but she is yet to show up. I just want to know so I can decide if I want to try to get her encounter, or just get to new canadia another way.