Canadia Station Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I second/third on Zavos/Shade. Sylvie the Moosetaur girl the BEST THING EVER on New Canadia :catte:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin So what new in plans/works for NC? More herms cuz you (devs) heard we like herms so you will put more herms in a plan....New Canadia?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin So what new in plans/works for NC? More herms cuz you (devs) heard we like herms so you will put more herms in a plan....New Canadia?

Yep, just for the people complaining stating the obvious about futas on NC, I wrote a shitload more herms that'll be showing up there, don't you worry.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yep, just for the people complaining stating the obvious about futas on NC, I wrote a shitload more herms that'll be showing up there, don't you worry.

That mean more fun with Sylvie as she will be even more special there on NC.
I like the direction you took. :smuggo:

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
I'm moving to New Canada!

Looking forward to get welcomed by busty moosetaur ladies lactating maple syrup.

Having very recently drank a small plastic cup of syrup, I heavily advise against drinking from Moostsur tits unless you're prepared to feel sick, or have a bucket of milk ready for consumption.

Reactions: Zavos

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
Is there going to be a combat zone with wild herm tribes and rogue kui-tan on vesperia/canadia station that when you beat you can pump full of seed or make them give you a blowjob and then go rough on their ass holes?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is there going to be a combat zone with wild herm tribes and rogue kui-tan on vesperia/canadia station that when you beat you can pump full of seed or make them give you a blowjob and then go rough on their ass holes?

No(t unless you write it).

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
You should be able to edit it now

Careful, it is set to allow people to make -actual- edits to your document, rather than just suggestions. That means unless you have this saved or back up somewhere, you could completely lose your original work. If you go back to the options, you will find that there is a mode for people to make suggestions only, rather than to actually edit the document. I would suggest that you do that ASAP. Once you do that I will start making suggestions. I don't want to erase your original work in case there are parts you want to keep, or areas you disagree with me on.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Actualy with gdoc it should keep history of changes with possibility to rever to some of older version but that will be I think much unselective reverting all changes after sepcific one version.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Actualy with gdoc it should keep history of changes with possibility to rever to some of older version but that will be I think much unselective reverting all changes after sepcific one version.

That is good to know. I am new to using google documents. I created a google account just this/last week for the purpose of using it lol.

Edit: Alright, I went through and edited the document as best I could. It is going to require a lot more fixing up though, especially when it comes to the paragraphs and breaking them up for ease of reading. Please read the other suggestions I made, especially in regards to the enemy level, the weapons it uses, and the items it drops.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For gdocs best is give full edit rights to people you know smth like me and Liadri doing since we each know that the other won will not go toaly screw up anything. For others than trusted ppl you should set it to allow make comments or suggestions of edits.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I just got unmodded Del into Canadia and the scene makes me so happy.

Del looks great in a dignified suit, and honestly I think it was more than worth getting even if he doesn't have any scenes for this route at the moment.

I hope we can have more content on this route eventually (especially backstory-wise), but I'm alright with things ending here too.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I just got unmodded Del into Canadia and the scene makes me so happy.

Del looks great in a dignified suit, and honestly I think it was more than worth getting even if he doesn't have any scenes for this route at the moment.

I hope we can have more content on this route eventually (especially backstory-wise), but I'm alright with things ending here too.
Wait, what?! You can get Del to Canadia without breaking him in?!

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Wait, what?! You can get Del to Canadia without breaking him in?!
When you meet Beth Carver, you can disapprove of her treatment of Del. She will put him up for sale, and Kally will buy him a week later.

Del will send you a thank you letter that unlocks New Canada

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
When you meet Beth Carver, you can disapprove of her treatment of Del. She will put him up for sale, and Kally will buy him a week later.

Del will send you a thank you letter that unlocks New Canada
Can you still fuck him?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Le sigh.

Yes.