can you transform into a hybrid-race?

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
hi everyone.

i want to start a new playthrough, this time with focus on seduce/charming enemies. as race-transformation i thought about becoming a succubus. thats when i thought, that it could be cool if you become a feline-succubus/demon-hybrid. and this leads to my questions:

1.) does the game acknowledge "hybrids" the same way as fully transformations (e.g. when fully transformed into a new race, the game says something like "you started as feline, but ended up as ....")
if "no" ==> any plans to add it to the game?

2.) more an opinion-question: which bodytypes you think need to be transformed, to turn a feline into a feline-demon-hybrid?

thank you for your help

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
Chances are that if you mix and match like that, you'll get the "you started as feline, but ended up as a chimera" rather than any type of hybrid status. It's the games only way of making it a distinction that you're a mixed up mess, since adding hybrid options would take a ton of work, and parsers and such. I'm not a dev, but I would imagine that's why the chimera designation is the one used in the first place.

Reactions: Blook88