Can you help me find this game?

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Hey guys, 

So, I remember a long time ago I played a game, it wasn't made in unity, but it had a similar feel to unity, where you basically talked with a girl on a webcam and tried to get her to strip for you, it was a fun little game but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the game. Does anybody have an idea what it might have been? Or can you think of a game with the same sort of theme that I could try?

~Jay

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
I think I know what game you mean (I think it was actually a series of games), but I can't remember the name. I'm pretty sure it was a commercial game and quite old.

bugmenot1

Apr 24, 2016
Hey guys,

So, I remember a long time ago I played a game, it wasn't made in unity, but it had a similar feel to unity, where you basically talked with a girl on a webcam and tried to get her to strip for you, it was a fun little game but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the game. Does anybody have an idea what it might have been? Or can you think of a game with the same sort of theme that I could try?

~Jay
Check if it isnt
Familiarity – Version 1.1

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
Eventually decided to go search an old adult games site to find it. The series is called VirtualFem. There are about a half-dozen different versions with different girls.