Can you card count at Blackjacks?

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Is there any possible strategy you can use to up your chances of winning like card counting? Or is it pure RNG?

I save scummed to get 7 billion credits, so I'm not really in need. Just wanted to know.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I think the cards are shuffled every hand. So it's unlikely.

FerrusAxel

Aug 10, 2020
The game plays just like any other blackjack game, in which the RNG will heavily favor the Dealer. If you know how to play actual Blackjack then you'll find yourself having an easier time with it.

a general rule for blackjack is that the dealer has a soft/hard set at 17, meaning that the dealer will stop drawing when he reaches 17, but he can exceed the draw if he can

The sweet spot you want to hit is 19-21, which will have you winning 3 out of 5 times, however you'll want to stop at 17 yourself because most of the time you'll bust if you push your luck.

it's really a numbers game and you'll need to figure out if your next draw is your lucky draw or you'll hit bust.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
The game plays just like any other blackjack game, in which the RNG will heavily favor the Dealer. If you know how to play actual Blackjack then you'll find yourself having an easier time with it.

a general rule for blackjack is that the dealer has a soft/hard set at 17, meaning that the dealer will stop drawing when he reaches 17, but he can exceed the draw if he can

The sweet spot you want to hit is 19-21, which will have you winning 3 out of 5 times, however you'll want to stop at 17 yourself because most of the time you'll bust if you push your luck.

it's really a numbers game and you'll need to figure out if your next draw is your lucky draw or you'll hit bust.
In actual Blackjack, what about 13 and 16? In game, I usually draw a 10 when I hit at 13. 16 is the same where I either go bust or I basically win.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
One time in Vegas, I had a $25 bet on the table, got two Queens and I split them because they were both clubs. My next two cards were Aces.

FerrusAxel

Aug 10, 2020
One time in Vegas, I had a $25 bet on the table, got two Queens and I split them because they were both clubs. My next two cards were Aces.

I don't think the game will support splits, I know they support aces but that's it I think

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I don't think the game will support splits, I know they support aces but that's it I think
By "the game" do you mean TiTS? Because I wasn't suggesting anyone try, I'm pretty positive you can't split anything in the TiTS version of Blackjack. I was just sharing a cool story.