Can we get true Mxm relationship with Brint?

WuskoKyne

May 10, 2023
I have absolutely fallen in love with Brint's character and i feel like his interactions with a male champion in the since of a gay romance is a bit limiting as to the loving way that Tatsuya is introduced (don't get me wrong i love the white furred kitsune aswell.) But I have my eyes set on Brint and would love to see true gay romance from him.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
???? You literally can have a gay romance with the bull. It's just how Wsan writes the romance compared to Jstar's way of doing it.

Last edited:

WuskoKyne

May 10, 2023
???? You literally can have a gay romance with the bull. It's just how Wsan writes the romance compared to Jstar's way of doing it.
There are just some things about Brint's character that doesn't really give the feel that he and the champion are an item, Or a more concrete way to know which characters the champion favors.

Say you are like me and have three favorite characters

Brint
Tatsuya
Agni (with a penis of course)

I would like to see a marriage option for all characters involved with the champion and not just those three specifically.

I'm relatively new to the game and my first few save files were me screwing about and all but this save is the farthest I've gotten and despite the sheer contrast between the two writers making Brint seem sorta indifferent about his relationship with a male champion. I still love him regardless just wish it was a little more cohesive you know? Like the relationship gains a bit more depth instead of feeling like and indifference.

I know this is long winded but i hope i got my point across

OmegaCX

Sep 13, 2015
Brint's marriage option, iirc, would be tied behind the end of the Khor'minos story arc. Since Khor'minos is a massive story area, it would be a long while before the marriage thing would make it into the game

WuskoKyne

May 10, 2023
Brint's marriage option, iirc, would be tied behind the end of the Khor'minos story arc. Since Khor'minos is a massive story area, it would be a long while before the marriage thing would make it into the game
Yea. Thinking about it after a while the game is still rolling out story stuff. But i guess you understand where I'm coming from with wanting a more...in depth relationship with the bull. I mean the only time Brint is referenced as the champion's boyfriend is when they are visiting Cassia and Rina. At least from what I've read. And the few times Brint says babe.

WuskoKyne

May 10, 2023
Yea. Thinking about it after a while the game is still rolling out story stuff. But i guess you understand where I'm coming from with wanting a more...in depth relationship with the bull. I mean the only time Brint is referenced as the champion's boyfriend is when they are visiting Cassia and Rina. At least from what I've read. And the few times Brint says babe.
Mostly it's cutie which is nice but still want that in depth feel that would blossom after being together for like...a year and a half at this point (at least in my playthrpugh)

WuskoKyne

May 10, 2023
canonically the game takes under nine months, so while I agree the romance could use some fine-tuning for he/him champs, but some things such as billion-year saves will never be acknowledged
I meant as in having the relationship fine tuned for he/him Champs. While canonicallly the game takes place in under a nine month period we should still get fine tuned relationships. Regardless of how many "years" is on a save. Ya know?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I'm sure whenever brihouse finally gets into the game (it's 500 pages and counting) there'll be more for brint.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I meant as in having the relationship fine tuned for he/him Champs. While canonicallly the game takes place in under a nine month period we should still get fine tuned relationships. Regardless of how many "years" is on a save. Ya know?
Here's the thing, pretty much every character in the game (Champ included) are canonically pan because it is so much easier for the writers that way. There are some exceptions and those have their place but because it requires more time to specifically account for whatever those preferences are in the writing and because it means the character will get less attention, they're uncommon to write. Also, nobody in the core team is particularly interested in MM content specifically (it's a peripheral demographic for the games second only to maleherm/cuntboy enjoyers) so nobody is going to spend a lot of time writing lots of special content for Malechamp/Male NPC, as opposed to a couple pc.mf parser checks and a one-off variation or two like Brint has for trappy malechamps.
There are just some things about Brint's character that doesn't really give the feel that he and the champion are an item, Or a more concrete way to know which characters the champion favors.
See above, as a writing convenience the Champ is canonically pan and attracted to every sexable character. The game has no way of knowing whether the player is only interested in certain ones or is RPing their Champ as being, say, monogamous. It's the kind of thing that would be far more work than anyone on the dev team cares to do. The way that any given NPC comes across is entirely down to how their writer handles things and nobody is going to go through the entire game and its mountains of text and try to enforce a uniform standard, especially when community content is one of its big things.
I would like to see a marriage option for all characters involved with the champion and not just those three specifically.
Marriage content requires a fair investment of work since you need to write not only the wedding content itself and appropriate post-wedding content but revise all the NPC's preexisting content whenever the fact that they and the Champ are now married might be relevant. It also may require revising other characters' dialogue to account for it as well in cases like Ryn where being married means your relationship to the other boer'alvar has now changed. It's not something that's going to happen for a lot of characters, especially not 'all characters involved with the champion'.

Offhand, characters we know have planned marriage content right now are: Ryn, Cait, Brint/Brinne, Cassia and Rina (as a trio with Brienne, not independently), Carrmen, Tetsuya and Kythie.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Here's the thing, pretty much every character in the game (Champ included) are canonically pan because it is so much easier for the writers that way.
Sure, but there is a difference between pan characters and writing dynamics in the relationship that acknowledges the player. A good example is Ryn. Her original scenses were written for a manly character, with balls-on-ass slapling content (which is fine, NGL). But it was not really feeling it as a female pc. Later, the scenes of Alypia added a wonderfully gay vibe.

Or, again Brint has special anal scenes for male and girl-dicked Champs. They are awesome, because they touch upon the weird gender-y feelings that the champ might have in such a relationship. They are not overbearing, but the dynamic would be different for a she/her Vaginachamp than a she/her Dickchamp.

This is truly what I want. You might ask "Why are you complaining then?" Well, if Brint is down to fuck no matter what you are, so long as he can top the hell out of you. If Brint dom-licks the champs vagina, why does he not dom-suck the champ?

The forum's answer is always what you said. "Itd not what the writers wanna write, its not what the people want. " To which I'm gonna say, I have been around since the original CoC days. How many manly-men NPCs suck the PC? I probably have more variety in getting egged, because I don't know of any scene in CoC2 from memory. And we can extend to CoC1+TiTS for that matter. How many are there? Niche scenes are added all the time, but only for M/M F/F kind of content ylu get this response.

I compare this to the drive of getting smutty 'hand-holding' scenes. We got the softer Ryn scenes out of that drive, and Sugo's ball-slapping scenes have not diminished. The whole game has become richer in variety. The same thing is here. I get its niche. Maybe once a year a single scene that goes in the direction? On Gaytober?

I bet my bippy once people get those scenes, they become less niche.

WuskoKyne

May 10, 2023
I just wanted to make it aware that i was wanting more M/M scenes with Brint that more solidly drive home that he is indeed with the champ male,female, what ever with all the transformatives gender really doesn't matter

Now as for Brint.. he can be topped by male/dickgirl champs because he and i quotes this from the game. "Knows he can trust you to make it feel good."

Though I'm not entirely sure why he has male/shemale dom champ scenes and doesn't have the option to suck off the champ. It just.... i dunno seems a bit odd.

Now as for everyone being cannonically pan... a stark contradiction to that is Garret. He refuses to lay with the champion unless you have DD tits and a snatch and you must identify as female.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I said pretty much every character is pan and acknowledged that there are exceptions. You can count them on both hands and still have fingers left over, out of (checks Aly's list) about two hundred and seventy sexable characters.

Jan 13, 2022
One of Brint's companion talks for Cait used to have him suggest you're not into women if you've fucked him but not Cait. (Unfortunately for me) This got cut for obvious reasons.

WuskoKyne

May 10, 2023
One of Brint's companion talks for Cait used to have him suggest you're not into women if you've fucked him but not Cait. (Unfortunately for me) This got cut for obvious reasons.
I remember that. Honestly. I wish it wouldn't have been cut. Cause i felt it added a bit more depth.