Can it be true?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
View attachment 36776
I never claimed that I was not petty.
You know considering Garth ended up having one orcpup who is currently around. I'm surprised we don't see a fight about that, Gweyr getting a free pass to knock boots with someone, and chooses the champs pelvic bone to grind to dust much to Garth, Gwyn and Garret's chagrin.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
You know considering Garth ended up having one orcpup who is currently around. I'm surprised we don't see a fight about that, Gweyr getting a free pass to knock boots with someone, and chooses the champs pelvic bone to grind to dust much to Garth, Gwyn and Garret's chagrin.
Honestly, I think Gwyn would be more than up for it, considering her incestuous daddy undertones. One less bitch hogging for his attention if they break up.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Honestly, I think Gwyn would be more than up for it, considering her incestuous daddy undertones. One less bitch hogging for his attention if they break up.
Think that depends on whether you giving her puppies or not. Think she would be pretty upset if you started porking the one person she doesn't like.

C

CMGuest

"Undertones"...right...

Girl flat out tells you (if you're a male lupine) that she wants you to RP being her father because she feels that you have so much in common with him (down to a roughly similar smell) and she knows better than to actually proposition him, and said scene has her delving fully into those fantasies (including that she wants to bear his children and that she'll be a much better wife than her mother) and the Champ at times noting that coming out of the fantasy is going to be emotionally painful for her...never mind the fact that the first thing she does when her mother comes back is treat her like the homewrecking mistress of her errant beau. That's a fair bit more than just "undertones".

To your point though, I can absolutely believe that Gwyn would openly (in front of everyone but Garth) ship her mother with the Champ in the hopes that it would drive a wedge between Gweyr and Garth. That said, I also agree with IraMorti that if she's been having pups with the Champ it might prompt some unexpected (to her) jealousy.

...Is it wrong that I kinda want to see Gweyr outmaneuver Gwyn on that front? Like, recognizing what Gwyn's trying to pull and playing along just enough to make Gwyn directly confront whatever feelings she has for the Champ and stake her own claim (so to speak) on someone she actually has a chance with rather than endlessly pining for someone that Gywn herself knows she'll never have?

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Oh I am being coy. It is obviously that Gwyn would love to spec Garth further into the "Daddy" subclass; the only reason she hasn't already is because the patreon deities won't allow it.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
And the fact Garth has zero interest in shagging his daughter. Though is it possible it get high masculinity for a female futa champ? So she can roleplay daddy for Gywn.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Keros would make Komari fertile, just because he'd think it's funny.
If he doesn't tell anyone about it, yeah, it'd be unironically funny. At least at first, then it'd just become a dick move case poor woman probably doesn't have the energy to raise a baby at her age. Well realistically, and child-bearing and rearing are very conveniently unrealistic in this game so I guess not.
Actually on second thought, essentially making her pregnant against her will is a dick move in general regardless.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I mean... god's usually are dicks. I mean Keros is literally keeping her alive to punish her.
I've seen the argument that by punishing her in this manner he ended up sparing her and or her clan from some other more conventional punishment/social consequences and maybe there is something to do that but I'm gonna conveniently ignore any potential merit that argument may or may not have cause at the end of the day it's not like I want him to pull the plug on her anyways.

Reactions: Ace Hangman

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
It's likely she won't die until at least the end of the game, when the task she and Kiyoko were sent to accomplish is considered done. If it even happens then. Although personally I do hope she gets to die, since by this point she's lived and suffered enough.

Reactions: valkyr42

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I think most people assumed that. Sensible ones anyway. Komari has zero incentive to get pregnant and have yet another descendent she may just outlive, especially with a baka gaijin like us.

Besides, we already have 4 impregnable foxes and 2 who can sire for us.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I think most people assumed that. Sensible ones anyway. Komari has zero incentive to get pregnant and have yet another descendent she may just outlive, especially with a baka gaijin like us.

Besides, we already have 4 impregnable foxes and 2 who can sire for us.
There's no such thing as too many foxes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultra Chad

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
But there is a thing about not enough futa foxes. Which is why Hana is still my favourite Kitsune.
Very little chance we'd get any more outside of maybe some Vulperines, since Kitsune are pretty rigid of form. Hana had to actually sacrifice a lot to Keros to get him to make the change on her.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

SomeDudeBro

Apr 27, 2019
Wouldn't it be one hell of a joke if keros made her pregnant and pulled a Benjamin Button on her. Like instead of packing on baby weight she becomes younger to point she close miko and mai age

• Love
Reactions: PalletTown

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Wouldn't it be a hell of a joke if Keros made it so you couldn't have sex with her at all unless you promised your ETERNAL AND UNDYING SOUL TO HIS GUARDIANSHIP? No giving the old fox a new, youthful, fertile and kit-bearing body or allowing her to have sex with you otherwise. It's locked behind soulbind! Would you do it?! Would it be worth it!? Or maybe she doesn't like non-kitsune "that way" and insists.
(I would...purely to find typos and spellcheck, to make the game better... and then reload).
That would be hilarious. Is she worth it to how many people, I wonder?

SomeDudeBro

Apr 27, 2019
Wouldn't it be a hell of a joke if Keros made it so you couldn't have sex with her at all unless you promised your ETERNAL AND UNDYING SOUL TO HIS GUARDIANSHIP? No giving the old fox a new, youthful, fertile and kit-bearing body or allowing her to have sex with you otherwise. It's locked behind soulbind! Would you do it?! Would it be worth it!? Or maybe she doesn't like non-kitsune "that way" and insists.
(I would...purely to find typos and spellcheck, to make the game better... and then reload).
Could you imagine if keros made her a Den mother as well ?

CartCarl

Jul 15, 2024
I mean, a lot of people have already given their soul to Keros for less, no?

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
You don't have to give your soul to be with Kiyoko and the kits, I think. I've never sold my soul yet, though, so perhaps the extra content is worth it.
You don't have to from what I know. I don't believe there is any content for Kiyoko gates behind soulbind other than some flavor text and maybe a scene? Don't hold me to that.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
You don't have to give your soul to be with Kiyoko and the kits, I think. I've never sold my soul yet, though, so perhaps the extra content is worth it.
You don't have to, no. But certain things will be locked off from you at the den, and everyone treats you like a weirdo and an outsider. Become Kitsune, though, and even the most contemptuous among them treats you with genuine respect and revererance. It's night and day.