Can it be true?

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I mean, finally is relative. Its on the coding pile but so is the colosseum content, knot cave, and so on. It could be a while yet depending on what they do.

• Sad
Reactions: PalletTown

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
And now we just need a foursome involving her and Miko and Mai.
I feel like that would be a transgression too much for the Kitsune. Kiyoko will probably get a threesome though, since they are old friends and not blood relatives.
And Nakano maybe. I still really want to force him to watch.
Why? Do y'all just want to straight up torture this poor, broken man?

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I feel like that would be a transgression too much for the Kitsune. Kiyoko will probably get a threesome though, since they are old friends and not blood relatives.

Why? Do y'all just want to straight up torture this poor, broken man?
He isn't a broken man though. Yet. Also, I like a family sized deals. Oyakodon, Shimaidon, whole clainidon, I find the idea of fucking an entire bloodline decently appealing. Of course, Nakano also is part of that bloodline...

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I think it's because a lot of us... just do not like him. I mean forcing him to watch is weird to me, but I understand the sentiment. I think the only Kitsune I probably dislike more is Takahiro, but at least with Takahiro you can disable most of his interactions. Nakano comes up a lot in discussions with Rindo and (if hime) Kinu. And I'd rather it not. xD But is what it is.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I think it's because a lot of us... just do not like him. I mean forcing him to watch is weird to me, but I understand the sentiment. I think the only Kitsune I probably dislike more is Takahiro, but at least with Takahiro you can disable most of his interactions. Nakano comes up a lot in discussions with Rindo and (if hime) Kinu. And I'd rather it not. xD But is what it is.
Some now probably long dead dude once say it is not hatred that is opposite to love, but apathy.

Reactions: Kesil

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Eh, the chances of us fucking him has less to do with his predisposition on us, and more so with the fact that he is off limits. Will not stop me from asking from time to time. If Komari got it. It just feels rude to exclude the bratty Twink.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Eh, the chances of us fucking him has less to do with his predisposition on us, and more so with the fact that he is off limits. Will not stop me from asking from time to time. If Komari got it. It just feels rude to exclude the bratty Twink.
Bratty is a hysterically funny thing to call someone that genuinely just fucking hates you.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
He hates for bratty reasons.

"Wahh, the mean ol' champion has served me an ass whooping. Oh my desecrated family name. Wahh, wahh!"

Which is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: waterpanther7

Loveless

May 29, 2022
After you confess to Nakano, he's just gonna hit you with this:

love note.jpg

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
If Nakano is Bakugou then we'll have the last laugh in the end considering spoilers.
Considering Bakugo got severe heart problems? I haven’t finished MHA yet but I’d be a little shocked if Bakugo didn’t have those or some kinda trauma in his internals

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
He isn't a broken man though. Yet.
I mean, they seem to say flat out the guy has a death wish/is trying to get himself martyred, seeking respect from the folks back in the Old Country even though there's probably nothing he can do to get it from them. Hell, part of giving him a bethrothed (be it Kinu or Rindo) was to give him someone to live for, as I understand it.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I mean, they seem to say flat out the guy has a death wish/is trying to get himself martyred, seeking respect from the folks back in the Old Country even though there's probably nothing he can do to get it from them. Hell, part of giving him a bethrothed (be it Kinu or Rindo) was to give him someone to live for, as I understand it.
I wouldn’t call that broken if only because, while he is willing to do that, he’d probably rather not. I’d sooner call him sad and foolish.

Reactions: valkyr42

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I wouldn’t call that broken if only because, while he is willing to do that, he’d probably rather not. I’d sooner call him sad and foolish.
Nah, Nakano is too deep in his LARPing to care. The Old Country is based on Imperial Japan and I'm sure by that point the concept of the "Samurai" is dead. He's clinging to old ideals to create meaning in his boring empty life. Like how some people base their entire personalities around the Crusades.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
As valk said, the thing that that Boy needs is either some good barbarian dick to replace stick dick in his ass, or to drown himself in champ puss instead of drowning himself in paperwork.

Last edited:
Reactions: waterpanther7

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Nah, Nakano is too deep in his LARPing to care. The Old Country is based on Imperial Japan and I'm sure by that point the concept of the "Samurai" is dead. He's clinging to old ideals to create meaning in his boring empty life. Like how some people base their entire personalities around the Crusades.
I’ve never thought to make that analogy but it is perfect

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
The old hag has better art than kiyoko wth
I remember seeing a sketch somewhere for an updated art for Kyoko. There’s like 24 of the fucking things to be replaced, so I guess that explains why that update hasn’t happened yet. It cannot come any sooner. And the same goes for Zhara. That Zenpachi Zaraki ahh hairline is a bigger atrocity than anything the wraiths and demons of Mareth ever did combined.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I remember seeing a sketch somewhere for an updated art for Kyoko. There’s like 24 of the fucking things to be replaced, so I guess that explains why that update hasn’t happened yet. It cannot come any sooner. And the same goes for Zhara. That Zenpachi Zaraki ahh hairline is a bigger atrocity than anything the wraiths and demons of Mareth ever did combined.
Oh my god, I feel sorry for that artist. Even making it modular to add minor adjustments, that's like one for anywhere from 4 to 9 tails, and a couple stages of pregnancy each.