Can it be true?

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Now call me a purist, but I feel like the definition of hag got deluted from old lady to an "old lady" -- aka a women that looks like she is in her late 20s/early, and I take offense to that.

Yeah, you are right. Which alas, just proves that all the "hag lovers" here are just posers, smh.
I take offense to you calling me a poser and making assumptions about me. I love both types of hags equally and if it was up to me there'd be more of the truly old looking variety too. But I know that's never gonna happen and with this game you take what you can get.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
IDK, Komari just doesn't look right without her milky undead eyes. Or maybe I feel that way because the moment her curse is lifted, I imagine her either passing away peacefully with her eyes shut and a smile of peace on her face, or rapidly aging into nothingness like The Last Crusade or Entangled. Don't ask why it's those two extremes.
Remember it's just line art at the moment, pretty sure the eyes will be adjusted based on in game description once finished.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
"She was dynamite in the sack, by the way."
"She was 84, M. Gustave..."
"I've had older. When you're young, it's all fillet steak, but as the years go by, you have to move on to the cheaper cuts. Which is fine with me, because I like those. More flavourful, or so they say."

Edit: RE: Above ^

Oh I wasn't really talking about the lineart. Someone posted an edit colouring Komari's eyes in and it looked totally wrong to me.

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
I take offense to you calling me a poser and making assumptions about me. I love both types of hags equally and if it was up to me there'd be more of the truly old looking variety too. But I know that's never gonna happen and with this game you take what you can get.
Komari was supposed to get aged-up a bit for her updated bust in my initial pitch, but Tobs and I agreed it’s probably best to leave her about where she is.

That said, Moira’s also making a younger variant for… something. :smuggo:

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Komari was supposed to get aged-up a bit for her updated bust in my initial pitch, but Tobs and I agreed it’s probably best to leave her about where she is.

That said, Moira’s also making a younger variant for… something. :smuggo:
So that’s why I felt we were going to see a younger version of Komari somehow in “something”… I wanna guess a flashback but my spidey senses tell me it’s not that straightforward

Reactions: PalletTown

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
She will use her illusion to get younger.
Of course, I was speaking in absolutes for the comedic effect. I just find it funny when I see a hag meme and all the women just look so young to me. If it were not for their age, I would not even know that they were supposed to be old. Of course, it is fine, I also enjoy those types that make me go "you are really fourty". But variety, like with everything, would be appreciated.

All this to say, bless Lady Dimitrescu.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
She will use her illusion to get younger.

Of course, I was speaking in absolutes for the comedic effect. I just find it funny when I see a hag meme and all the women just look so young to me. If it were not for their age, I would not even know that they were supposed to be old. Of course, it is fine, I also enjoy those types that make me go "you are really fourty". But variety, like with everything, would be appreciated.

All this to say, bless Lady Dimitrescu.
See the people that call women hags do so because they are (ironically I hope) attracted to lolis. So, of course, women above the age of consent would be hags to them by comparison to their ideal of feminine beauty. Idk for sure tho, that’s just what I’ve seen.
Also I’m gonna be kinda dissapointed if it’s just an illusion. Yeah it makes sense, but it’d also be kinda boring.

Reactions: Aurastrasza

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I mean claiming that everybody who uses the term is a lolicon is a weird take to say the least.
Not at all what I meant. Like I said, I hope it’s ironic, I think it probably is, and of course I’m only talking about the more general usage of the word hag as a meme. Obviously, no one here is repeating a meme so much as expressing genuine lust for a hag.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I think there is some truth to it. Hag women seems to stem from anime circles, where women in their late 20s are considered old. So a slightly older lady than that is considered "past her prime" and so on. So she would be happy if a young men would take interest in her. There are many other factors, but a more proficent hand than mine should be religated to writing about it.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I think there is some truth to it. Hag women seems to stem from anime circles. Where women in their late 20s are considered old. So a slightly older lady than that is considered "past her prime" and so on. So she would be happy if a young men would take interest in her. There are many other factors, but a more proficent hand than mine should be religated to writing about it.
And also to an extent from actual Japanese culture, where the term Christmas Cake is used to describe a woman of 26+ that is unmarried. The implication of course being that, just like cake left uneaten during Christmas, an unmarried woman of that age is undesirable.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
And also to an extent from actual Japanese culture, where the term Christmas Cake is used to describe a woman of 26+ that is unmarried. The implication of course being that, just like cake left uneaten during Christmas, an unmarried woman of that age is undesirable.
Yeah, which is more than questionable.

But really, I will stop. While I am somewhat bothered with how Komari looks, it is not that much. I will fuck her when the time comes.

Now only unfuckable main Kitsune NPCd are Nakano and Kazuo... God please!

• Haha

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
So how do you think we are encountering that younger Komari then? Time traveling? Meeting a shadow clone left in stasis? Visiting a memory in a Dream?
The english language can be so annoying sometimes. No, what I meant is that fucking her will turn her younger. This is a joke since I'm not involved in this project in any way.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Yeah, which is more than questionable.

But really, I will stop. While I am somewhat bothered with how Komari looks, it is not that much. I will fuck her when the time comes.

Now only unfuckable main Kitsune NPCd are Nakano and Kazuo... God please!
I wouldn’t mind Nakano being sexable, but really what I really want is to tie him up and MAKE HIM WATCH.
And maybe if he’s a good boy he can get a little treat : )

• Haha

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
The english language can be so annoying sometimes. No, what I meant is that fucking her will turn her younger. This is a joke since I'm not involved in this project in any way.
Doesn’t sound all that crazy tbh. Personally, I’d be satisfied fucking the will to live back into her for at least a couple more decades. She said she wants to return to the dirt, so of course better fuck her into it.

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
Komari has an illusion scene where she puts on the guise of her younger self. Savin’s also floated the idea of a flashback scene or something, though.