PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Is it really happening?
media_GWnNDkaXcAA3FV8.jpg

media_GWnM-jqWUAAiIIO.jpg

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
After somewhat chastising us for knocking up Mai (Or Miko for some) and Kohaku now I wonder what her reaction will be. Oh this will be glorious ESPECIALLY if Kiyoko is there having fun too with all this

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Is it it just me or does it look like she’s making a face here or just bit into a lemon and trying not to LMAO. In any case, my earlier feeling that this might somehow be a younger komari is certainly dispelled now.
Thats because she can't believe you want to be with a woman her age before you emphatically prove that you really do.

• Love
Reactions: waterpanther7

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Is it it just me or does it look like she’s making a face here or just bit into a lemon and trying not to LMAO. In any case, my earlier feeling that this might somehow be a younger komari is certainly dispelled now.
View attachment 36706
I am not sure which one of these is supposed to be the GILF bust which is worrying. These are lovely, do not get me wrong, but they really do not show Komari's age.

Last edited:

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
I am not sure which one of these is supposed to be the MILF bust which is worrying. These are lovely, do not get me wrong, but they really do not show Komari's age.
You have to remember that she was about 50ish when Keros made her a Yasha, that and she and the Kitsune most like suffer of the “hot until you’re 60 years old and now you’re a dried meat piece” so physically she was still hot, making the rest of the 200 years of age be a mental issue rather than physical one

Last edited:
Reactions: PalletTown

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Still, some wrinkles on face or something would go the long way. It is not like her OG bust emphasized her age that much, but it still had that GILFy energy.
View attachment 36709
Moira draws some character far too pretty for my taste. Like, compare the new Hethia bust to the old one; it just doesn't capture the same feeling of "natural, unkempt beauty". Moira's just looks too "put together" with lipstick, mascara and a choker.

Attachments

• hethia.Moira.0.png
    hethia.Moira.0.png
    147.7 KB · Views: 77
  • hethia.DCL.0.png
    hethia.DCL.0.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 77

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Moira draws some character far too pretty for my taste. Like, compare the new Hethia bust to the old one; it just doesn't capture the same feeling of "natural, unkempt beauty". Moira's just looks too "put together" with lipstick, mascara and a choker.
Plight of an artist. You know you're supposed to draw something with an aesthetic but you still end up putting your own flourish into it. I for one love her Moira busts, with this one in particular but I get where you're coming from with the aesthetic being a little off.

Reactions: Aurastrasza

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
Excellent.

I am not sure which one of these is supposed to be the GILF bust which is worrying. These are lovely, do not get me wrong, but they really do not show Komari's age.
It's just the lack of pupils and the iris on the old bust, with some color in the eye she looks way younger.
Old bust has those Victorian child eyes, you know empty and semi milky. New bust with makeup and choker removed looks about the same as the old, the hair in the old bust being more loose gives it a different feel come paired to the braided hair in the new one.

Last edited:

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I kinda agree that her lacking a more unkempt, wild appearance is a problem. Get rid of the makeup. One good thing about it over the old bust tho is how judgmental it looks. Judge me harder, PLEASE

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I will say this, though we have gotten off topic. Not every druid needs an overtly wild appearance. Take Jaheira vs Halsin for example; Jaheira is still close to nature but she has a degree of civility to her appearance that she maintains cause of her own preference.

Not sure if Hethia has statments to the contrary but it just be that simple. I haven't read her appearance sheet since she had a bust from jump and I don't recall her saying anything to that idea but its been a long time.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I will say this, though we have gotten off topic. Not every druid needs an overtly wild appearance. Take Jaheira vs Halsin for example; Jaheira is still close to nature but she has a degree of civility to her appearance that she maintains cause of her own preference.

Not sure if Hethia has statments to the contrary but it just be that simple. I haven't read her appearance sheet since she had a bust from jump and I don't recall her saying anything to that idea but its been a long time.
"She's not beautiful — one would imagine living as a wildling puts a crimp in any attempts to pretty oneself up — but there is a raw, primal grace to the druidess. You instinctively get the feeling that she's definitely not to be trifled with, that's for sure."
So yeah not much sense in her having lipstick to say the least. This is just what I found by searching the wiki, and while I could double check her descriptions by going back to a save, I don't really feel like doing that and it's probably nothing to even remotely contradict that particular description, which is the first one you get btw.

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
Here is an edit of Komari with some eye color to show she looks younger.
foxeye.png

o yeah not much sense in her having lipstick to say the least. This is just what I found by searching the wiki, and while I could double check her descriptions by going back to a save, I don't really feel like doing that and it's probably nothing to even remotely contradict that particular description, which is the first one you get btw.
Her artwork and makeup makes sense once she is at the royal palace and is a representative for the druids, I doubt we are getting a makeup less version just for the logging camp so it can make sense. Also here is her without it, it's not that much of a change.
moredit.png

Reactions: PalletTown

Listo

Aug 19, 2023

Her artwork and makeup makes sense once she is at the royal palace and is a representative for the druids, I doubt we are getting a makeup less version just for the logging camp so it can make sense. Also here is her without it, it's not that much of a change.
Logging camp, Alraune’s garden, and also the palace but as a dungeon. Fair point tho

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Now call me a purist, but I feel like the definition of hag got deluted from old lady to an "old lady" -- aka a women that looks like she is in her late 20s/early 30s, and I take offense to that.

Yeah, you are right. Which alas, just proves that all the "hag lovers" here are just posers, smh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil and Loveless

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
IDK, Komari just doesn't look right without her milky undead eyes. Or maybe I feel that way because the moment her curse is lifted, I imagine her either passing away peacefully with her eyes shut and a smile of peace on her face, or rapidly aging into nothingness like The Last Crusade or Entangled. Don't ask why it's those two extremes.