Can i make Ula show up again after she has disappeared?

Furamingo

Jan 10, 2020
When i found her i didn't know she could disappear permanently after 5 days of not giving her a coat and i never gave one to her. Now i want to go into the korg'ii hold but i can't since she is the only way in. Can i make her show up again with titsed or something?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Yes, you can. ULA_LEAVE_TIMER is the time you met Ula in minutes. Set that to less than 5 days before your current time.
You could also set ULA_SAVED to 1 (Heat Belt) or 2 (Insulated Coat). That should let you into Korg'ii Hold.

Furamingo

Jan 10, 2020
Yes, you can. ULA_LEAVE_TIMER is the time you met Ula in minutes. Set that to less than 5 days before your current time.
You could also set ULA_SAVED to 1 (Heat Belt) or 2 (Insulated Coat). That should let you into Korg'ii Hold.
That worked, thanks!

haxur

Nov 5, 2020

it isn't working for me so what should i do and where should i write the command in?

haxur

Nov 5, 2020
First off, what are you already doing? Are you confused on something?
honestly I didn't know ula would disappear and right now my character is in front of the cave i met her in and she is gone, what should i do? I don't want to restart my game

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Do you have the Save Editor? It's the only way I know of to solve this problem and is very useful in general.

However, it doesn't work on non-Windows computers or mobile. If one of those applies, you can post your save over here and someone will edit it for you.

haxur

Nov 5, 2020
Do you have the Save Editor? It's the only way I know of to solve this problem and is very useful in general.

However, it doesn't work on non-Windows computers or mobile. If one of those applies, you can post your save over here and someone will edit it for you.
i am playing the game on a chrome book