Can Farrah (Or Any Demon) Be Redeemed?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Based on one of the ending options in the original Corruption of Champions (which Savin wrote) it's possible to give a demon a new soul under the right circumstances. So yeah, hypothetically we could see situations in this game where demons get souls again. We know there's at least one piece of lethicite out there that's going to play some role in the future, two if you send Jael'yn to the Wayfort since there's some obvious setup for the future in the text when she describes how she became a full demon. Farrah's lethicite is implied to be in Kasyrra's keeping and we have no idea what the latter has done with it, though she doesn't seem to mind the lack aside from its impact on her ability to read customers.

Last edited:

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
if I'm right farrah is ok being a demon. she not into the soul steeling shit. weather on not she has done it. but to be fair being a demon would be cool but i think the novelty of it would run dry

but if you give them back their soul they should return to somewhat how they was. give or take skin colour and other things.
i have not read her stuff in some time.