Can’t Give Tuuva Savicite and Still Can’t Remove Piercings

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
1713567039663.png

On the most current version on the browser, and I cannot find the option to give Tuuva savicite anymore from her menu, and trying to buy shop items with savicite doesn’t work either. I attached a copy of my save file here.

I also found that the issue I had last year where there’s no option to remove piercings from the Masturbation menu is still present. I can’t access piercings at all without using another piercing, which defeats the purpose of removing a piercing period. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if there really is no way to remove the piercings.

Attachments

• Shura (H) - 16Hrs 2Mins, 530 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    3.3 MB · Views: 4

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You access the Piercings/Cockwear menu(s) from a button at the top of the Inventory (Hotkey 'E').

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, it looks like the option to give Savicite was commented out for some reason--possibly confusion with the shop selection? I have re-enabled it for the next release and it should hopefully allow trading in your Savicite for her in-store credit.

As for the piercings, you can remove them (if they are not permanent/locked piercings) via the inventory by going to the piercings sub-menu. There should be page buttons on the top-right of the inventory interface. The piercing inventory set also showcases any implants you have installed on your character as well as cockwear worn. Hopefully that helps.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Ah, it looks like the option to give Savicite was commented out for some reason--possibly confusion with the shop selection? I have re-enabled it for the next release and it should hopefully allow trading in your Savicite for her in-store credit.

As for the piercings, you can remove them (if they are not permanent/locked piercings) via the inventory by going to the piercings sub-menu. There should be page buttons on the top-right of the inventory interface. The piercing inventory set also showcases any implants you have installed on your character as well as cockwear worn. Hopefully that helps.
That worked, thank you both!

Though, I think Tuuva’s quest might be bugged because after getting the scene she’s packing up to leave on the expedition, she’s still sitting at her forge as usual.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Though, I think Tuuva’s quest might be bugged because after getting the scene she’s packing up to leave on the expedition, she’s still sitting at her forge as usual.
I thought this was fixed already, though it might have been another character. Do you have a save file with this issue to test with?