Can’t beat the boss

Naterzd

Apr 20, 2023
I’m having a hard time beating Queen Alissa beast form I don’t know if it’s a glitch.
But I can’t get past her super regeneration no matter how many times I reload the dungeon with a different build i tried teasing her but nothing I’ve tried reloading the dungeon in searching for more notes on how to the theater and any quest items
But he’s working for me

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I’m having a hard time beating Queen Alissa beast form I don’t know if it’s a glitch.
But I can’t get past her super regeneration no matter how many times I reload the dungeon with a different build i tried teasing her but nothing I’ve tried reloading the dungeon in searching for more notes on how to the theater and any quest items
But he’s working for me
Story mode

Reactions: loricd
Aug 22, 2022
But he’s working for me
take out the ryn clones first they really only heal then take out the jester then alesia

= )

Sep 1, 2019
So couple of things:
  • if you sense her, you'll see that she is vulnerable to Holy damage and to lesser extent tease damage.
  • From story you'll know that she wants to fuck Ryn (its kinda obvious since she made a bunch of clones of her) so tease her with Ryn and youll do massive damage to her if you connect.
  • I killed both forms with my solo fighter char (having only Ryn and Daliza cuz they're forced for the quest present along) in 2 hits each (first one taking a turn of combat and second taking two turns), first former I opened with assassinate, and used Ryn to tease to finish her off, and second round I think Ryn started of with a bless, I used the holy Smite on her and finished her of with Ryn tease on turn 2 ( at least if I remember it correctly, there is also a chance that I skipped bless altogether and started with the smite and finished with Ryn tease --> the confusion comes from my planning to use the bless, and I'm not sure If I actually did or not any more.. regardless it was a 2 hit) oh and this was on normal difficulty so I presume Story mode is even easier.

Last edited: