"Camouflage"d huntress vanae. Can't tease, but can shoot?

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
1639271478499.png
Seems wrong? Presumably she can perceive you putting on a show, but the game does not allow you when she has this buff.

However, I can absolutely destroy her with ZK rifle fire (albeit I am level 5).

I don't know if this is connected to their sense perception, but I would expect the reverse: you can't shoot but you can strip.

budha

Dec 6, 2015
Happens to me when fighting them, playing the public build also, so it is being carried over. must be very lucky to get them with lust attack, Allure in Accessory slot helps.

Reactions: lowercase_donkey

Lone Wolf115

View attachment 19845
Seems wrong? Presumably she can perceive you putting on a show, but the game does not allow you when she has this buff.

However, I can absolutely destroy her with ZK rifle fire (albeit I am level 5).

I don't know if this is connected to their sense perception, but I would expect the reverse: you can't shoot but you can strip.
It has always been like that it makes it harder to shoot, but tease you can't tell if they will have a reaction.

Edit: As far as you know that cum stain was already there.

Last edited:

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
The existence of their reaction doesn't depend on you seeing it though.

Lust loss scenes happen because they're too aroused to continue fighting, not because you KNOW they're too aroused to continue fighting.

The limitation seems to be "gamey" (no target for attack found) rather than rooted in the lore of the scene itself.

I can also understand certain debuffs preventing a player from getting sexy, but that's not happening here.