Camel Species Idea

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I had an idea for a camel species that was inspired by some blog comments I saw about "back tits" awhile ago and again recently. The species would be from a desert world and have one or two, one for males and two for females, large back breasts that store milk (or maybe store something else, I don't know yet). Also, maybe the females could have three breasts on the front and I want to try to think of something creative to do with spitting (because if I'm going to do camels, it would feel like a wasted opportunity not to). I'm posting this here because I want some feedback on the idea and I'm going to start doing research on camels and start writing the codex tomorrow. When that's done I'll post it in the codex thread. Depending on what I learn, I may make them full on furry (ala Kui-tan as opposed to ausar). I'm going to bed now, I postponed that to post this exhaustion induced idea.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm not writing any scenes that assume your tits are on your back instead of on your chest.

If you're going to do something with a food-storing hump, put it in the front.  Make it a race that stores excess nutrition in the gut as milk rather than fat, basically like the opposite of the gold myr honeypot thing where they look more pregnant the milkier they are.  It still doesn't really make much sense, and I have no idea how outputting it would work for males, but at least it's more compatible with scenes that people might actually write.  Even throws the mpreg crowd a bone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The species would be from a desert world and have one or two, one for males and two for females, large back breasts that store milk (or maybe store something else, I don't know yet). 

This is fine for an NPC race, but these traits will not ever be available to the PC.

That said, one of the two upcoming planets is a post-apocalyptic desert wasteland, so a camel species would fit in there I guess.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Like I said at the end, it was an exhaustion induced idea. I was half asleep when I wrote it. I'd rather forget I posted this unless I come up with something better related to camels.