Came to fap, stayed for X.

Galvani

Feb 25, 2016
Mechanics, Save Editing, and Character Builds. One of these days I am going to discover a fetish for spreadsheets, I swear.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
I most definitely now stick around for the same reasons as @Woider came here and got to enjoy CoC and TiTs initially for the entertainment and eroyic Role Play, but stick around not just for wonderful and tender character moments Urta for me in CoC and Reaha, Ellie and Emmy in TiTs but because I am learning to talk to other people, and be myself to enjoy and discuss within a community I am both comfortable in and enjoy being a part of.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You might have thought I stayed for the shitposting, but this is false.

I'm here so I know the exact nanosecond one of my favorite writers upload something I like.

Moo Cow

What really made me love CoC and TiTS was actually the more tender moments with the other characters.

In CoC, it would be your relationship with Amily, and in TiTS... Liliana and Reaha. It made me feel really good to help characters who couldn't do so by themselves.
This. Found helping others and growing friendships to be the best aspect next to all the sexy stuff. Definitely what hinges me to keep playing. Plus a lot of character interactions are just really good... like Sylvie and Brandy.

badarbiter

Aug 29, 2015
Without a doubt I'd say the biggest example of that was the Monster Girl Quest series. It is an amazing series with great characters, setting, and story. It's my favorite Visual Novel series for sure.

Paradox is EVEN better. It legitimately has some of the best mechanics JRPGs have to offer while expanding even more on both the characters and setting. And that story. Dat story doh! Ah man. Screw it, I'm off to play it some more!