Cait Quest

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I noticed a few bugs in relation to having Kiyoko in the party when you investigate the caravanserai. On such issue is the inability to select prompts. The problem is repeatable

Attachments

• 2021-03-08 (9).png
    2021-03-08 (9).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 9

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
There is also the issue of the text referring to the actor as Brienne, even through she does not exist in my save. I have Brint.

Attachments

• 2021-03-08 (6).png
    2021-03-08 (6).png
    204.2 KB · Views: 7

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
Secondly talks are lock after you talk one time to the next restart of game. I did bad end and retry, talks are locked. Even when I used my save file prior to this patch and do the quest talks are locked from the start.

I play on download version.

Edit: I checked with Kiyoko in party, same thing, first time talks works after retry they dont.

Last edited:

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
I got the same with just cait and brint in the party on my newer character. I was able to access it on one that's all caught up on the story which leads me to believe they're tied to something but what I do not know and why I... also do not know lol.

Edit: Dummy me just parsed Tarnakus's comment as identifying the trigger. Simply restarting the game seems to fix it

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Brienne is change into Brint for me.
I got Brienne's comment despite a) her not existing in my save and b) Brint not being in my party. Comes from a writing error.
how the parser actually works said:
[party.has brint brienne|content for EITHER brint or brienne being in your party|content for NEITHER brint NOR brienne being in your party]
what was written in the document said:
[party.has brint brienne|content for brint|content for brienne]