Byvernia the hellish bunny

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Even after facing Sigrune, defeating an entire kitsune den and raising the level of my entire party by 5, this damn hot bunny is still the hardest opponent I find in the game, could someone there help me?
Tips, tactics, team settings, character builds?
Anything that helps kick her cute tail!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Resolve damage takes her down pretty easily.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Yeah, she's pretty weak to Resolve. If you insist on damaging her down through both health bars, though, frost works okay.

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
I would fight her down normally until she heals. Then I would start using special attacks on her (Thunderstrike, Rend, etc.) and that usually works.

Foxglove

Sep 25, 2020
I sic Quin on her to wear down her resolve until she heals, then use an encounter power to take her out in one hit. If you happen to be using a ranged weapon, Nerves of Steel is really good at taking her out since she doesn't deal resolve damage herself.

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
I typically play White Mage who is actually Blue Mage (mirror stance use) with Cait to heal and Atugia is my general next go to because Eternal Light is amazing. I have yet to get lucky n find her again, but I have also been doing stuff in other zones than the hills lately.

Typically I will pop the Mirror Stance to keep her focused on MC, and use Cait to keep folks up while beating her down. Alternatively, ya, she's super easy to tease down. So Quin is a good option as well. For the most part, if I feel like doing hp win OR resolve win dictates what I do though... she was the first one to throw me for a loop with the revive phase 2 mechanic (she promptly 1 tapped Cait after that... unlucky lol)