Busts

star killer

Dec 19, 2017
Hello all, I have noticed if you go to the wiki or Adjatha page the busts are full size as in shows the whole body. Is there any way to do that in game as it seems a waste not to see many of the characters other endowments. ;)

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Nope. The In-Game ones are also smaller and do not go all the way down. (But if you go on the button to change the bust, you usually can ee a few extra centimeter)
But well, it is a Text-Game, afterall... Bigger busts (and bigger Busts, whatever floats ones fancy) would be nice, but i doubt that will be happening.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe they could make something like an image gallery so that we can see all the busts in their full glory?

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Including full size busts would make the game at least a Gigabyte, which would be a ton to download every update.

Come on there is no way that is the case. We already have them half-body. And it's nowhere close to that. If the filesize trippled we still wouldn't be anywhere close.

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
Upcast probably talks about including the source images for the full size busts. The size of the full size source busts range from around 200 kb(give or take) to 20 mb(give or take).

Let's just say that there is 100 different entities ingame, that all had a 20 mb full size bust. That would mean we have 2000 mb of busts. Which in turn is about 1,95 Gb.
Even if we limit the max size of the busts to 10 mb each we would end up with 0,97 ish Gigs.

This is based on a quick scan in the public-TiTs-github-thingy, so numbers might be inaccurate. And I might not know all the info on the matter, but you probably get the idea. Please correct my assumptions :3

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
He did mean that. But obviously source image wouldn't be used. It's already scaled down in game rn, so the same would happen with full body images.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Bust is the minimalist approach that we currently have. The point of the thread is we could have something better. But people gotta be sick of talking about it cause it's been brought up before.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
images you see in game are quite scaled down from the actual images which means the byte size of the image in game is small. Currently the game itself in swf format runs under 40 mb and that has slowly and gradually increased in size with every update. if the game had the actual images the games data size would be much more bloated like others in the thread have said. When you look at the busts up on the github and click an artist you see three files two HR and one Source folder. The source folder is closer to what the actual bust image sizes would be as a full image.

Reactions: Karretch

Chris Mason

Jul 14, 2019
What if the Image pack version included the full busts. People can choose the regular small size download or the rarer bigger download with full glory.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Oh my god people look at the date of the last post before you just randomly necro threads from the board's smelly asscrack.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Nope. The In-Game ones are also smaller and do not go all the way down. (But if you go on the button to change the bust, you usually can ee a few extra centimeter)
But well, it is a Text-Game, afterall... Bigger busts (and bigger Busts, whatever floats ones fancy) would be nice, but i doubt that will be happening.

Irrlicht, Feb 11, 2018
Well, that one aged bad, with the imagepacks and all...