Build 0.5.37 Meeting with Seastone for the first time has some typos.

AVOTI

Mar 23, 2023
I found these when meeting Seastone for the first time.

1. This first one might not be a typo, just an improvement on the grammar in my opinion. After choosing to be the alpha when meeting with Seastone, on the long page that has the picture of her naked on the throne, this image below shows the sentence:

"Your grasp becomes rougher now that you've established your position above her, one buried in her hair, and the other kneading a weighty tit."

It refers to your "hands" grasp in her hair and the other on her tit. But the first time I read this I had to pause and reread out of confusion of what this "one buried in her hair" meant. It wasn't difficult to figure out what it meant but what I think would be an improvement would be to simply add the word "hand" between "one" and "buried" to get rid of this possible confusion.

bild_2023-03-23_045955540.png

2. On the same page as the previous picture but a bit further down. The marked sentence in the picture below appears in two segments after each other. First where it does not make sence to have it there, and then where it makes sence to have it.

bild_2023-03-23_043822959.png

3. On the same page a bit further down again is a sentence that has "...lifts her massive to to reveal her waiting womanhood.", where it most likely is meant to say (tail) instead of the first "to" during the "...to to..." part.

bild_2023-03-23_044851097.png

4. Another possible grammar improvement. When instead choosing to be Seastone's beta, a third down that page, this sentence, "...making your eyes water while swallow and gag." sounds like it is missing the word (you) between "while" and "swallow". "...making your eyes water while you swallow and gag." sounds better in my opinion.

bild_2023-03-23_060003804.png

5. At the end of the same page as 4. above. There is a repeat of the word "her" in the sentence "...lifting you off her her so that..."as seen in the picture below.

bild_2023-03-23_061837001.png

Last edited: