Bugs [0.4.17]

Throg

Jul 3, 2020
tuna can
- Possible dialogue bug in talk with Rina under "training"- instead of detecting my character as a slumrat, I got what (I think) is the scholar background dialogue. Not sure if this bug was just me [because edited character- I don't remember changing her background, but maybe I did], so needs confirming.

- Double text in the Brienne/Rina threeway with bedicked characters - "That gets you moving again. You were pretty happy to watch the sisters play with each other but now's the time to indulge — Rina's still every bit as hot as she was a minute ago, and your dick's still hard enough to hurt. You join the girls on the bed as Brienne runs her fingers through her sister's hair, their lesbian action put on hold in anticipation of the main event. They both gaze back at you, Rina's head resting on Brienne's shoulder as they wait for you to put it in." x2

-
Brint referred to as Brienne after training with Rina - ""Rina was just saying she'd marry me if we got her out of this," you say, winking at Brienne."

Last edited: