bugged cait transformation

keyon

Jul 18, 2017
giving cait milk infused bovum sherry is broken and dosent transform her or causes her to lactate. i tried multiple times.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
giving cait milk infused bovum sherry is broken and dosent transform her or causes her to lactate. i tried multiple times.
What game version were you playing, and would you be able to post a save? I was able to get Cait to start lactating just now with one Bovum Sherry (Sweet Cream) on browser.

keyon

Jul 18, 2017
i reinstalled and started a new game, same problem. she drinks the milk and you go through the following scene with her but she dosent increase in size. when you check her menu after her nursing handjob button is greyed out saying she needs to be lactating.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
i reinstalled and started a new game, same problem. she drinks the milk and you go through the following scene with her but she dosent increase in size. when you check her menu after her nursing handjob button is greyed out saying she needs to be lactating.
Do you know how to post a save file? You go into the save screen and choose Save To File, which gives you a .coc2 file you can attach to a forum post. That way, staff or helpful randoms can try to replicate your bug to confirm it.