Bug? [Raskvel Pregnancy] Game Version: 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1890

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
In the Flash version of TiTs, the rask pregnancy, with enough eggs, would result in the PC being too pregnant to stand and a scene being triggered, especially if they weren't in a safe zone. I have attempted multiple times to trigger this in the Javascript version and it seems to be disabled or missing, So I figured I'd put that out there.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
Do you have a save where you think it should have triggered?
1650783323306.png
Here. Sorry for the delay. you may have to eat more than a handful of the blue eggs in my inventory to slow it down to look at it better, but in the flash version the text for too pregnant to stand would show up and then a potential sex scene, but now when the text shows up nothing happens and you can still move around as normal.

Attachments

• NoPregImmobile.json
    636.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
Thanks. I'll take a look when I can.
I have noticed something very strange. I managed to get it to trigger after completing Tarkus, with Shekka's pregnancy, but ONLY when sleeping on board the ship, the place where it SHOULDN'T be happening, as it used to only happen in unsafe zones if my memory is correct.

EDIT: I went to my bed after getting impregnated by a normal rask and it happened again, (Not that I was exactly surprised) I know it's definitely something around immobilization, or there's immobilization related to it- The rask pregnancy used to immobilize with a high enough egg count.
1650951733535.png

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Ok, thanks for the info. I plan on looking at it today. It is possible the trigger condition got reversed during the conversion. It has happened in other places.