bug after final boss

levant

Aug 31, 2015
spoilers! (duh)

When you chose to redeem lethice, it lets you give her a new name, but doesn't seem to handle that properly in the next scene:

You decide it’s better not to tell the erstwhile Demon Queen who she was, and what she’s done. If she doesn’t remember anything, then... well, you did intend to give her a second chance, didn’t you? Reminding her of what her horde has done to the world can only lead to misery, and her drawing the ire of those she’s hurt.

So you give her the name of !Unknown subject in “lethice.name”!, and tell her that she’s a creation of the goddess Marae, a redeemed soul made manifest. She stares at you with wide eyes as you half-explain and half-lie about her origins, who she is now and what world she’s been born into. The very mention of demons, creatures running wild across the tainted realm, sends shivers through her, and recounting their deeds to destroy her “mother” and the pure beings of Mareth brings tears to her eyes.

I didn't use any odd characters in the name I gave her (Lethe, after the greek goddess of forgetfulness. Felt extra fitting since it was so similar to lethice)

In fact, after that it calls her as I named her just fine

Last edited by a moderator: