Bubble's 2nd CYOA: #3 - Looks and Childhood

What did he do in his childhood?

• Followed the head castle-keeper whenever possible, learning house skills.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Got mixed up with an urchin in the Trade Quarter, learning skulduggery.

• Worked with Soldaria's Captain of the Guard, learning warfare.

• Played with Soldaria's child in the nearby woods, learning of exploration.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Please, post below with the skin, hair, and body type you would like to see!
His appearance will be crafted based on feedback's popularity and partially my intuition on what will be "unique" without screaming snowflake (unless everyone votes snowflake).
Thank you for reading this bit!

Origin Cloth: Pink (The Enes Republic)
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Just another human boy... but that isn't so bad. While we may be a young, fiery race... we all have great potential locked beneath the surface."

The lady laughs as the bubbly boy coos into her touch, withdrawing the tips of her fingers and leaving him be. After all, he would grow up in a flash. Getting too attached when she had her own infant to worry about was unwise.

And as the years went by, that familiar pink cloth was bound around the child's neck anywhere they went. In their younger years, it was worn as a lengthy scarf that nearly dragged at the floor. As they grew older, it became a scarf worn over the back of the right shoulder. And boy did Lady Soldaria see it often between caring for her own child and the little boy, the pair of them the only children within the castle-proper. Of course, there were other kids that ran about outside in the courtyard and the city itself. They weren't often let out to the capital's streets, but each time resulted in some adventure or another.

However, one thing stood out in the child's schedule of activities. Beyond being held in a close range at all times to the one they would eventually serve directly, they had their own use of free-time.

What did the boy do in his childhood's spare time?

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I have picked the sailor/merchant background, because my favorite option had no way of winning.

And to go with that, nothing too fancy in terms of his looks.
Basically: an age appropriate version of this
latest
With ideally just as fabulous a costume choice and if appropriate for our boy's age - a proper beard.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
I picked bard because it sounds fun! He could be all smooth talking and stuff. Ladies (or da boys too) love a guy who can sing~.

As for looks well.... I'd want a femmy boy, with nice butt! Maybe give him some dark skin and hair?

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
Slender, lightly muscled, oak brown hair, green or brown eyes, medium(?) height, I'm always a sucker for long hair, don't really care about facial or body hairs.

Reactions: BubbleLord