Bubble's 2nd CYOA: #24

Fate unfolds! What does Lunaris do?

• Resist but hear him out, no doubt left blue-balled for a while.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Refuse but take him. Your previous lives don't have to stop his new destiny!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Soul-Linked. Kindred spirits, set adrift and apart... but now we've found each other."
Lunaris can't help but blink three or four times in a row, finally grabbing the male's wrist and pushing his hand away. "Soul-linked?" His skepticism was met with uncertainty, particularly in the warm glow rising to the harpy's face. "What does... that even mean? Like... we're-"

"Departed lovers, friends who swore an oath, a slut and her mistress! A soul bond is a holy thing!" The monkey girl mocked in her foreign tongue, watching Lunaris gawk and Corinth lean in and nuzzle his cheek against Lunaris. "Or, in more sane terms, two mages that likely fucked around with the demonic rituals back in the ages before the Strengens brought the world to its knees."

The notion wasn't impossible, but it was certainly far-fetched. Gently pushing the affectionate bird boy away and meeting his eyes again, their gazes both were nearly identical in color. Not to mention both had an affinity toward magic, given that one was a magus and the other a druid-practitioner. Their scarfs were also of fairly identical make... it was uncanny really.

"First of all... tell me about our scarves. I assume yours was a blanket like mine... right?"

Corinth's grin mellows out, but the male nods before pulling away. The monkey girl turned and looked off toward the outpost, sighing as she paced a short distance to give them privacy. Lunaris saw why in a matter of moments, the harpy boy turning and raising his tail to show off his own similarly girly butt. Aside from his red thong - barely wide enough to conceal his package just barely visible between his thighs - Corinth bore a familiar mark. Gently reaching to his ear, Lunaris ran two fingers along the familiar earring he wore.

It was the exact same design as a tattoo stamped into the boy's right buttcheek.

"Y-You... met the captain, too?"

Corinth's sigh drew Lunaris' gaze upward, the harpy turning and placing both of his hands on either hip. "Of course I did... that man was none other than Admiral Falkner Stride. Albeit he wasn't in-service, that old sea salt was my bodyguard growing up... a defector to the Empire."

The old man who had taught Lunaris so many languages and set him to the sea, teaching him the ways of rope... that man was an Empire traitor? What was he doing in Solfria? And why didn't he mention anything about all this? The idea that he was born with someone soul-linked or whatever... well, it was an old form of magic alright. And the monkey girl's joking wasn't too far off from giving it a date. Soul-linking was a practice performed by immortals so their favorite pets could stay around. Particularly demons and vile entities used it to rape and break their favorite toys for all of eternity into the perfect cocksleeve.

But... considering how Corinth was showing his butt and so flirty... was Lunaris the one who was dominant in the pairing? The question running through his mind must have been transparent or mentally sent to Corinth, the male growing hot in the face and backing up toward the tree-pinned magus. His attire made it quite easy for his bushy tail to raise and press that fat ass of his against Lunaris, ignoring the sigh of disbelief from their third wheel as he leaned back and wrapped an arm around Solaris' servant with a small smirk.

"Don't worry, I don't bite... I've saved myself for when I found you... but to think you'd be human. I heard our previous lives, we were both Strengen bulls. Or, at least, you were... I was more... effeminate. Maybe that's why you got so- huh?"

Embarrassingly pushing against the male's butt, Lunaris wrapped his arms underneath those winged limbs and spun the bird boy around. Pinned face-first with his ass out, the magus pushed his bulge right up against the butt to shut the confident bird boy up.

"W-well... I-I've had experience. And if you k-keep that up, I'll show you how manly I can be! I, Lunaris, am the strong servant to Solaris! And if you really were my subordinate or... lover... or whatever, then you should serve me!"

Expecting to get attacked from behind, Lunaris turned his head to look over his pelt at the monkey girl only to see her watching with her arms crossed. And to hear the harpy boy purr and thump his butt backward while looking over his shoulder.

"I-I live to serve... th-that's why I came, actually. My love... I had heard of someone strong living in Solfria who wore a scarf like mine. A b-boy within the Lady of Solfria's household. S-So I came all this way with my servant over there, Nanori, in hopes of unifying our relationship again."

Wait... he came here looking for Lunaris? The confusion didn't have to wait long for the bent-over boy to reach his taloned hands back and pull his thong down just enough to expose his tight butthole. He didn't even ask before tugging those trousers down from Lunaris' hips, letting the erect shaft thump down between the crease of his butt.

"I-I... really want to have s-sex with you again... t-to be close to you. B-But above all... I-I came here because of the potential buried in you shining so brightly that even generations later, I could find you. I... I came here... because I..."

"I'd like to help you rise to power here in Solfria... as the lord of a nation, like we planned in our previous lives! Fuck me... a-and let's take part in our journey together!"
--------------------------------------------------
Origin Cloth: Pink [The Enes Republic]
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]
Childhood: Sailor's Friend [Speak all common languages + Sailor Skill]
Career Training: Arcane Vision [Skill]
Main Hand: Old Wooden Knot-Staff [Staff] [Catalyst] [Ranged]
Off Hand: None
Armor Set: Magus Apprentice Attire [Light] [Leather]
Head: None (occupied)
Face: Enesi Origin Cloth (worn as a scarf)
Back: Strange Symbol-marked Ancient Cape [Feather-Foot]
Hands: None (occupied)
Feet: None (occupied)
Ring 1: Sailor's Earring (right ear)
Ring 2: None
Waist: None (occupied)
Accessory / Pet: None
Mount: None
Gold: 100
Darniya's Clothing: A set of form-concealing robes, worn by Darniya to cover their whole body and appear masculine.
Quest: Rituals of Solfria (Part 1): Head south, then east to locate and acquire the blood of bandits on the Isle of Solfria.
Optional: Capture or take the ears for differing rewards.

Quest: Mark of Questions?: Find out someone or something that can help you figure out what the symbol on the Ancient Cape represents.
Optional: Find more gear and artifacts bearing the symbol.
Slave #1 - Darniya Gul
A 5 foot tall red demon shemale. Her genitals consist of a bumpy-shafted and prickly-tipped foot long dick. The tight backdoor between her pert derriere is untested by Solaris, but is expected to fit any cock and lacks its virginity. Her perky D-cup breasts sport silver stud piercings through her perky nipples. Silky black shoulder-length hair (messily styled) and red-skinned with purple eyes help complete her effeminate looks. Her tone is fairly dusky and mature, allowing her to pass for a male when properly concealed.
Currently Wearing: Gagged, nude, with her cock in a cloth-wrapping chastity cage.
Item Equipped: Silencing Collar (prevents magic)
Starting Class: Magus
Enslaved during the Adventure, Decisions Suck

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
Lunaris wants to stay loyal to Solaris. "Mr.Bird" and "Ms.Monkey" could join "Team L&S" or leave.
If "Mr.Bird" and "Ms.Monkey" leaves, they could show up later and give Lunaris some sort of trouble