Bubble's 2nd CYOA: #21

How should they resolve their conundrum?

• Fight. Beating up this monkey girl means a potential new slave or captive... but is that good?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Wait a minute, Lunaris!"
Solaris jerks her arm out as the servant considered the idea of giving chase to track down the trail, grabbing his wrist and shaking him until those green eyes were meeting her red glare.

"I said no! You're still my servant! And there's no telling what might be out there! I order you to-"

The magus' face flushed in embarrassment in shame, averting his gaze while Solaris groaned through her teeth and finally sighed before letting him go. Whilst his actions had been unfitting for his position, she'd made clear note that her attitude and bratty behavior was a trademark of her childhood. And considering she was potentially pregnant at the moment with their child, there wasn't a whole ton of room for her to keep treating him poorly.

"You're my friend, too, right? So just... help me do this. If the trail is still there after or we have a prisoner, we can figure it out then, alright?"

Nodding, Lunaris turned and watched the trail of mana already begin fading. It was against his background as a magus to turn away such a prized potential find as another magic user. The only reason he wasn't excited or overly giddy about Darniya was that she was so untrustworthy that she needed a silencing collar just to ensure their safety. But as the fire roared and the prisoners were all bound with their chasity-caged demon patrolling their ranks with a scowl, it was finally time. Darniya wouldn't be able to just run off, lest she be completely nude in a country that would jump her in a moment's notice and without any magic, so they could trust her to stay here. With a deep breath, Lunaris took his staff into both hands and looked to the next Lady of Solfria.

"L-Let's do this then." The sound of his gloves tightening was just barely above the cackling of the still-burning magical flame. "You lead... and I'll back you up."

The blonde's gaze grew a bit more pleased at the resolution and determination to support her returned to Lunaris, ensuring her blade was ready and firmly in both hands before she started around and toward the compound's doorway.

As the pair reached it, the wooden construction was a bit too tough for Solaris to kick open without a proper suit of armor or a hardy boot. His staff's end began cackling, Lunaris resting it against the metallic door fixture and finally starting to let his flaming mana resume its burning fixture. Hotter and hotter, with Solaris adjusting and preparing to rush beside him, Lunaris made his staff glow and continued pressing it against the door. And then he swapped his magic to ice.

Growing brittle from the extreme temperature swing, the metal groaned and the wood around it cracked. It was a magus' job in-place of a ram to open doors like this. Magic succeeded when a lack of tools or strength could work. Some would warrant that it was just science... but no such technology or alchemist could make something on par with his quick swapping elemental usage. Not to mention the minute amount of mana consumed barely hindered him at all in comparison to the resource drawback of an alchemist.

"Hraaaaah!"

Solaris threw her foot forward, smashing the door open with its newly damaged fixture and sending it flying all the way back. The interior's air of meat, alcohol, and sweat poured out on them and caused both of the two to turn their noses up lightly. It wasn't as if Lunaris wasn't used to it after spending so many years on the docks, but bandits had a profound way to make smells just beyond awful.

Inside, countless tables and chairs had been overturned likely from when the group rushed out. The building must have been a small rural tavern for some of the local settling farmers of Solfria. It was certainly from the colonial age of the island, given the stone adorned with old mortar on the walls. On one end of the tavern, near the fireplace, countless beddings and chairs had been arranged as a sleeping area.

The other end held a bar counter with countless bags of assorted coins, goods, and looted food. But it wasn't those things that drew the pair's attention.

A man lay on the ground with his throat slit and in a pool of his own blood. And over him was a woman carrying a bloodied dagger.

qu2R3U1.png
"Oho... so you're the ones who caused all that racket outside?" The monkey tail swishes side to side behind her, gently raising the dagger and wiping it off on the counter behind her. "I owe you both a debt... not that I intend to let you collect. Step aside and we can act like we never met one another."

The hooded figure's tail and a hard emphasis on her O's and R's made it easy to connect this woman as a native of the Strengen Imperium. It wasn't entirely uncommon for members of the Imperium to be on Solfria considering they allowed the nation to be born in the first place... but what was odd was that this woman wore Varnesian garb. And in most cases, the two countries' populations absolutely hated the other. She was shorter than both of them at a rather short 4 feet and 7 inches tall, but her flared hips and large breasts ensured she looked plenty mature. If those breasts were on a woman of taller stature, she'd at least be an E cup!

Solaris, however, wasn't busy checking out the individual. Instead, she had raised her sword and now looked down its length toward the non-aggressive thief.

"I will not! What's to say you're not a bandit and simply killed one of your comrades?"

"Of all the sluts in this hick nation, I get the dumbest one pointing a sword at me." The monkey girl mutters in fluent Strengenese, rolling her eyes and quite unaware of the suddenly red-faced magus being able to understand her. "I heard some moans and hearty laughing out there. You think these rapists would tolerate a female in their ranks? Yeah right. The only way a woman could run this outfit with a body like mine would be with my body. I don't need to explain why I'm here, but if you insist on getting in my way, then I'll treat you as an enemy."

Solaris' scowl grew but she didn't charge in quite yet. Instead, she looked over her shoulder at Lunaris, confident that his staff trained on the woman and the distance between them kept her safe.

"Lunaris, I don't trust her... we need to subdue her and make sure this place is secure! There's likely a backroom or a cellar to this place since we didn't spot her slip in."

The monkey girl scoffed, mumbling under her breath again. "Greenhorns like you, seeing me? That's rich. A Varnesian nest scout couldn't see me coming even if his hands and brain weren't busy trying to rub one out while away from their wives."

What does Lunaris suggest/do?
--------------------------------------------------
Origin Cloth: Pink [The Enes Republic]
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]
Childhood: Sailor's Friend [Speak all common languages + Sailor Skill]
Career Training: Arcane Vision [Skill]
Main Hand: Old Wooden Knot-Staff [Staff] [Catalyst] [Ranged]
Off Hand: None
Armor Set: Magus Apprentice Attire [Light] [Leather]
Head: None (occupied)
Face: Enesi Origin Cloth (worn as a scarf)
Back: Strange Symbol-marked Ancient Cape [Feather-Foot]
Hands: None (occupied)
Feet: None (occupied)
Ring 1: Sailor's Earring (right ear)
Ring 2: None
Waist: None (occupied)
Accessory / Pet: None
Mount: None
Gold: 100
Darniya's Clothing: A set of form-concealing robes, worn by Darniya to cover their whole body and appear masculine.
Quest: Rituals of Solfria (Part 1): Head south, then east to locate and acquire the blood of bandits on the Isle of Solfria.
Optional: Capture or take the ears for differing rewards.
Quest: Mark of Questions?: Find out someone or something that can help you figure out what the symbol on the Ancient Cape represents.
Optional: Find more gear and artifacts bearing the symbol.
Slave #1 - Darniya Gul
A 5 foot tall red demon shemale. Her genitals consist of a bumpy-shafted and prickly-tipped foot long dick. The tight backdoor between her pert derriere is untested by Solaris, but is expected to fit any cock and lacks its virginity. Her perky D-cup breasts sport silver stud piercings through her perky nipples. Silky black shoulder-length hair (messily styled) and red-skinned with purple eyes help complete her effeminate looks. Her tone is fairly dusky and mature, allowing her to pass for a male when properly concealed.
Currently Wearing: Gagged, nude, with her cock in a cloth-wrapping chastity cage.
Item Equipped: Silencing Collar (prevents magic)
Starting Class: Magus
Enslaved during the Adventure, Decisions Suck