Bubble's 2nd CYOA: #17

What does Lunaris suggest? [Warning: Choose wisely. Each option WILL have consequences on the two!]

• Don't drink it. Maybe she isn't pregnant. Once you know for sure, she can always drink it, yeah?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Disclaimer: The poll above mentions a son. This isn't the gender and it currently isn't selected, as that would be far FAR off. I just put it because of the character limit!)

---------------

"I... I can't!"
The pressure on his virgin sphincter is just about to pop through,but Lunaris raises his butt and pushes against the demon's securing grip so her fat cock frots with his instead of taking his backdoor. But Darniya doesn't give up immediately, instantly releasing the boy's hips and instead grabbing and tugging his thighs wide, pulling back and up. The magus gasps and gives a pathetically girly panicked scream, bumping into the demon's chest with his legs spread wide and that fat rod aiming up at his butthole. But once again she gets denied, his hands shooting downward to grab the cockhead and prevent penetrating the fingered and hungry anal cavity.

"Fuuuuuck, you tease! Come on! Let. Me. Fuck. YOU!"

Each emphasized word grew not only stronger but was paired with a hard thwack against those hands, making Lunaris feel a bit guilty. Sure, it was his body and he had been the one so quick to agree to the idea... but she had to understand that her cock was too intimidating! Not to mention that maybe he wanted to spend his first anal experience with Solaris or Darya or some other special individual out there! Giving it up for this treasure wasn't something he could do no matter how rare it was!

"P-Please, Darniya, let me down and we can- nnnngh!?"

The demoness smirks, pulling his legs back and letting him plop forward onto the altar once more before grabbing his coat and tugging him so that their cocks brushed against one another. She'd given up on taking his butthole with her shaft because she'd started twisting the tail inside the soft hole. And with how prepared he was, she instantly started poking the spaded tail's tip right on that bitch button. It wasn't big enough to do any real damage or remove his virgin tightness, but even the blonde noble nearby can hear the girly gasps from Lunaris. A hard smack rings across his ass as the red-skinned dickgirl drops down onto his back, humping their cocks together in a rough frot to match the tempo and pace of her tail.

"Pussying out... blue-balling me... time to make you hungry for my cock! I'm going to make you cum just like a girl!"

The magus moans in reply at first, his hands squeezing the opposite edge as he feels those bumps strike along the bottom of his cock.

"I-I... D-Darniya... nnnngh... gy-ahhh~... c-c-cu... c-cumm..."

While he wanted to resist it, her prostate poking only grew stronger as she squeezed him into a tight hug. He could feel those fat tits pressing against his back, those lips nipping at at his human ears possessively. Despite being his slave, the old demon mother was turning him into a prim and proper bitchboy. And then, she gave him what he needed.

"Cum, you fucking girly boy... cum!"

The second order was given a silent, whimpering response as his seed lanced down the side of the altar. More specifically, nearly ten thick ropes of seed raced and coated the altar in a white sheen. Darniya wasn't cumming, instead laughing and taunting him with gropes along his clothed chest while still hammering her tail against his prostate to milk every last drop out of those balls.

"That's good... fucking teases like you need a punishment. One that's starts with fucking your butthole into a crater and dumping load after-hchk!"

The demon gagged on her words, arms releasing him and tail receding as she was pulled off Lunaris. The boy's bare butt and throbbing cock and anus winked away as he weakly peered back to see what had happened.

With a leash made of her belt, Solaris was now standing with her jacket's lower half parted. Her composure was back to normal, no longer blushing and averting her gaze. Instead, her eyes were dominant and fiery again. The blonde bitch had regained her self-esteem, no longer feebly grabbing for cock. And she squeezed one end of her belt to tighten the leash and force Darniya down to her knees. The collar cut off her magic, making her powerless to a strong noble like Solaris. Feebly rising off the altar with his now softening cock, it was a few embarrassing butthole flashing seconds before he was dressed and facing the pair. Not to mention able to see those luscious thighs thanks to Solaris' missing belt. The cute shorts she wore did little to hide the outline of her plump pussy, however, forcing Lunaris to look away out of the remembering their impregnating sex.

"Th-thank you, Solaris... I... I don't know why, but... I just felt so... submissive and-"

His eyes shoot wide, pausing as Solaris pulls a snarling Darniya upward and smacks those fat tits.

"Don't worry about it, Lunaris." She looks at the reddening mammary before pinching a love bud and getting an unexpected moan from the red-skinned slut. "I only just fought it off myself... this bitch has been doing something to us. Ever since you played with her balls and I swallowed her cum to fix myself... she's been making us pliable. It's a spell."

Lunaris' eyes widened at the statement, but flushed redder when he realized it had to have been true. Sure, he thought about getting fucked and made into someone's bottom bitch- sure, he was willing to do anything for Solaris, but give his virginity? The idea of that had to be true... and it gave him a better idea as he looked over at Darniya.

"If this activates on virginities... then we do have a way to get this over with."

Solaris seemed uncertain, but smiled as Lunaris turned to the altar and patted it...

-------------
Darniya sits on the altar, her clothes taken and a scowl on her face as her legs are splayed wide.

"The hell do you two think you're doing? I'm not a virgin... so unless you plan to let me fuck your butts, then-hrk!"

Solaris smiles, loosening her grip on the leash and brushing the slut's face with her free hand.

"Don't worry... we do have a virginity to give you... but you're not going to be pleased or be able to get off. Unfortunately for you, you little attempted rapist. You see, Lunaris has a virginity. You said cunts and dicks weren't the only type. So surely anal isn't the only one, right?"

She looked over at Lunaris, the magus now red-faced and on his knees. He'd pulled his scarf down and let his hood back, grabbing those scarlet thighs and closing in to properly look the dick over. This close and alert, he could see the magical lines etched into her cock. It was a rune put into flesh, intended to slowly hypnotize or seduce those who pleasure the fuckstick or its fat nuts. Cumming likely had a stronger effect. So it was without a doubt worrying as he rose upward and looked down that fat pole. His lips part, gently hooking around the barbed head of the demonic dick before gently lapping his tongue against the tip. He could feel the effects of the magic clearly as pre-cum dripped into his tongue, the salty taste making him close those big feminine eyes.

"See, I've sucked a cock and so have you, I'd bet... but Lunaris here? He hasn't." Solaris' hand free hand reached down, gently petting her servant's head much to his embarrassment. Darniya's fingers squeezed the altar, growling as she averted her gaze. "Yeah, sweetie... you understand. He's going to just deepthroat you for a second and then we're going to get that cloak, aren't we?"

As Solaris flicks the demonette's nipple and gets a groan from her, Lunaris dives in. Waiting around with a dick in his mouth wasn't ideal, after all. Inch by inch, the red meat slipped away as he packed the bumpy rod deeper and deeper. Darniya's anger faded, peeking back from the corner of her eye to watch as her face grew red. For half a moment, she looked a lot like Darya when she got embarrassed by Lunaris walking in on her for the first time while completely naked. And that image made his heart flutter, squeezing those soft fleshy legs as he reached his deepest. Only about a third of the rod was inside, the head wedging at his throat.

Solaris quickly fixes that by grabbing his hair and pulling, a loud gag cutting through the altar as Darniya moans and curls her toes. Solaris makes sure the first-time cock sucker gags his way all the way down to the base before releasing him. Lunaris pops off of it so fast that he falls backwards, gasping and retching as the sound of the chamber's cage shifts out of his sight. Well, for a matter of two seconds or so, he was deepthroating a cock... the sensation of that bumpy member buried so deep felt so good! Whether it was the magic of her rune or not was hard to tell as his body caught up, just in-time for Solaris to toss the cape down to him with a grin.

"Good job, Lunaris... that's the dungeon cleared. For sacrificing your throat's virginity, you get the cape... but I expect you to figure out what it is and tell me, understand?"

Gasping and nodding, Lunaris is left to slowly roll over and start pushing himself up with that cape clutched in his right hand. The material was soft, even through his gloves... it was strange. Carefully holding it up, he analyzed the symbol closely. It looked like multiple spheres, linked by snaking lines... it was a strange effigy. The material itself bore magical enchantment, specifically one he recognized. The cape itself was soft to the touch and in the proper lighting, it was a dark navy with the lines of its emblem embroidered in grey.

Whipping it around and fastening it above his bear pelt, the cape was more like a cloak on him. It was likely intended for a more broad-shouldered nobleman rather than an effeminate spellcaster. Once it was on, he felt his body grow lighter. This was an enchantment he knew well because Darya had a few pieces of equipment that bore it.

[Acquired: Ancient Cape of Feather-Foot]

Replicating this old enchantment wasn't possible to him currently, but this enchantment's use would, with enough items, allow a skilled magus the ability of flight. As it was now, however, it was more likely to allow him to slowly descend and never be at risk of breaking his legs. Considering the dungeon design, hiding this tool here did make sense. It was quite possible that it was part of a set at one time, used by a magus or a noble to allow them to face off against foul beings of the air. His gaze quickly turns to the sight of Solaris pushing the nude demon forward and pointing ahead. They were on their way out, it seemed... and considering what they knew about the hellhound, there wasn't any worry. This treasure was theirs, even if its symbol was still a mystery. And with the dungeon cleared, that meant one thing...

------
A large door slowly slid its way up within the main chamber, revealing a new stairway that had been hidden behind an unmarked door. Neither of them had the skill to find the trap door before, but with Darniya, it was easy to find where she made things. The demon's mouth was bound with a torn cloth gag and her cock wrapped in a chastity binding with the rest of her shirt. It kept her flaccid and prevented her from getting hard for now, a punishment that Lunaris was fine with.

But his attention wasn't on the changed attire of the slave. It was ahead as they approached the orb with the phial. Solaris hands him the leash, Lunaris looking quite the dapper fellow with his pet chastity-wrapped demon slave and new cape, before reaching into the sphere left by Darya. Her hands grab hold of the vial, waiting a moment before the orb vanished and she brought it back.

"We did it, Lunaris... with this... if I take this, then... there's no way I get pregnant. I... I'd... the child you might have given me would be gone."

--------------------------------------------------
Origin Cloth: Pink [The Enes Republic]
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]
Childhood: Sailor's Friend [Speak all common languages + Sailor Skill]
Career Training: Arcane Vision [Skill]
Main Hand: Old Wooden Knot-Staff [Staff] [Catalyst] [Ranged]
Off Hand: None
Armor Set: Magus Apprentice Attire [Light] [Leather]
Head: None (occupied)
Face: Enesi Origin Cloth (worn as a scarf)
Back: Strange Symbol-marked Ancient Cape [Feather-Foot]
Hands: None (occupied)
Feet: None (occupied)
Ring 1: Sailor's Earring (right ear)
Ring 2: None
Waist: None (occupied)
Accessory / Pet: None
Mount: None
Gold: 100
Darniya's Clothing: A set of form-concealing robes, worn by Darniya to cover their whole body and appear masculine.
Quest: Rituals of Solfria (Part 1): Head south, then east to locate and acquire the blood of bandits on the Isle of Solfria.
Optional: Capture or take the ears for differing rewards.
Slave #1 - Darniya Gul
A 5 foot tall red demon shemale. Her genitals consist of a bumpy-shafted and prickly-tipped foot long dick. The tight backdoor between her pert derriere is untested by Solaris, but is expected to fit any cock and lacks its virginity. Her perky D-cup breasts sport silver stud piercings through her perky nipples. Silky black shoulder-length hair (messily styled) and red-skinned with purple eyes help complete her effeminate looks. Her tone is fairly dusky and mature, allowing her to pass for a male when properly concealed.
Currently Wearing: Gagged, nude, with her cock in a cloth-wrapping chastity cage.
Item Equipped: Silencing Collar (prevents magic)
Starting Class: Magus
Enslaved during the Adventure, Decisions Suck

Last edited: