Bubble's 2nd CYOA: #16

Will Lunaris back out now? (Warning: Virginity is a one-time thing that should be cherished!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I... I... want to help... Solaris get the treasure..."
Darniya's smirk grows at the blushed denial, releasing his chin and brushing her fingertips down the opposite side of his neck. Lunaris bites his bottom lip and lets go of his staff, the wooden object clunking to the ground as the demon possessively tugs him over to the altar.

Quickly spinning the magus around, the red-skinned elder doesn't hesitate to pin Lunaris down face-first over the tablet. Her hand presses against his cloak to even hold him down, the hand in his pants finally grabbing hold and tugging the trousers down. The sensation of the chamber air over his backside made his toes curl in his boots, but the dark-haired femboy keeps looking ahead at the cape. Virginity for a cape, virginity for a cape, virginity for a cape...

"Oho, this is a cute butt!" A loud smack stings his flesh as the demon aligns behind him and squeezing the right side of his plump derriere. "No wonder the lady likes you... maybe she wants to grow a dick and fuck you, too."

Lunaris feels his face flush red and quickly looks back over his shoulder. Solaris is just visible around the ass enthusing demon, having approached again and now watching with veiled interest. Having his childhood friend - the one whom had possibly been knocked up earlier by his own cock - made the dick between his legs stiffen. Will Solaris grow a dick just to pound him? If so, was he too hasty in offering up his tailquarters for this? Darniya was too big, so maybe this wasn't-

A harsh smack against his ass stirs Lunaris, wincing and looking at the woman with a moment of anger. Not that it lasts, particularly as the hand responsible for smacking and groping him finally stopped; now it was pressing a finger to his cute pucker, teasingly circling and rubbing along the entrance.

"Good girls don't fight it... good boys, though? You always scream for it. So don't go getting ideas that you're backing out of this now, Master."

Darniya's tone was intentional toward the end to give a proper warning, doing wonders to still Lunaris. This was for Solaris... and for his own curiosity at best. The teasing finger retreats all for a moment as he settles in, the sound of Darniya lucking the digit audible as Solaris began speaking.

"Y-You're only taking his virginity... n-no cumming inside or making him cum... right?"

A short laugh picks up, ending as a now slicked digit begins rubbing down his tight butthole.

"Well, I can't leave him unsatisfied... I'll cum outside, though. Wouldn't want to soil your lover, now would I?"

No protest came from either of the humans, Solaris watching whilst Lunaris patiently endured. Darniya's finger circling and prodding, applying coat-after-coat of saliva. All the attention had the effeminate male hard, that large human cock between his legs fully stiff by the time the demon changed things up. Her finger hooked, she gently shoves the first part of the finger in. The sensation alone makes Lunaris lock up, squeezing the southern star tight around the intruder but far too lubricated to do much more than that. The hand on his back finally lifts up once he shows he can lay there with his ass penetrated.

"That's a good boy." He feels a bumpy rod plop down on his ass when Darniya tugs the fuckstick out. She lets her cock rest there tauntingly as the hand shifts to his hips and starts properly working her finger into his ass. "Breathe and relax... it won't count unless I fuck you."

Reaching up to his face, Lunaris tugs his origin cloth scarf upward to hide his reddened cheeks and gently bites the fabric with a nod. Although erratic at first, his breathing slowly grows calmer under the knuckle-diving finger's siege. Darniya doesn't give him much choice, worming and searching as she tests the depths. His eyes lose focus after only a minute or so, attuning to the preparation and growing acutely aware of the dripping pre-cum falling from her cock's head and onto the back of his waistline. The second finger she works into him snaps him out of the lull, but only for a moment. Time seems like a distant dream now, Lunaris breathing into the scarf hotly and crossing his arms to lay his head down.

But then there's a twang of pleasure that races through his body, the boy's legs lifting up and curling around the demon as she pushes against something inside him. The only reason he doesn't go crashing off the altar is because she's holding him steady by the hip and ensuring his ass can't lower with those two fingers deep inside him.

"There we go... that's what the Yin girls call the bitch switch. Whenever they had a man like you that was too cute or not virile enough, they'd have them trained into girls by pounding that spot again and again. I still remember days where I'd make someone cum buckets just from working this spot."

As fast as she took the time to show him, however, the demon withdraws her fingers and looks to Solaris with a smile.

"Lube me up or your precious servant won't be walking straight by the time we're done."

The blonde blushes, looking at the bared-ass magus. All that fingering had left his hole cutely clinching at nothing and hungry for more, a neat line of pre-cum having leaked from the head of his prick and lightly spotted the altar's stone surface. She lowers down and reaches to both of the cocks, gently tugging and trying to jerk Lunaris off while lapping at and suckling the demon's dick. Lunaris' toes continue digging at the insides of his boots, squeezing his teeth and hissing in a mix of pleasure and shame as the familiar hand quickly gets him nice and hard. It was well meant , but left him painfully erect by the time the sounds of her suckling and lapping stopped.

And at last, Darniya moved her hand to his other hip before setting that barbed tip against his backside. Teasing prods against the hungry hole shakes the earring against his head, her cockhead finding its mark and stopping once it had the entry-line into his butthole.

"Alright, boy... no second chances to back out now. You could take my cock or back out... no one would blame you for not wanting to potentially end up my bitch."
--------------------------------------------------
Origin Cloth: Pink [The Enes Republic]
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]
Childhood: Sailor's Friend [Speak all common languages + Sailor Skill]
Career Training: Arcane Vision [Skill]
Main Hand: Old Wooden Knot-Staff [Staff] [Catalyst] [Ranged]
Off Hand: None
Armor Set: Magus Apprentice Attire [Light] [Leather]
Head: None (occupied)
Face: Enesi Origin Cloth (worn as a scarf)
Back: None
Hands: None (occupied)
Feet: None (occupied)
Ring 1: Sailor's Earring (right ear)
Ring 2: None
Waist: None (occupied)
Accessory / Pet: None
Mount: None
Gold: 100
Darniya's Clothing: A set of form-concealing robes, worn by Darniya to cover their whole body and appear masculine.
Quest: Rituals of Solfria (Part 1): Head south, then east to locate and acquire the blood of bandits on the Isle of Solfria.
Optional: Capture or take the ears for differing rewards.

Adventure: Decisions Suck: Best the Strange Ruins and earn an abortion filtre, to choose whether or not to keep Solaris' child.
Slave #1 - Darniya Gul
A 5 foot tall red demon shemale. Her genitals consist of a bumpy-shafted and prickly-tipped foot long dick. The tight backdoor between her pert derriere is untested by Solaris, but is expected to fit any cock and lacks its virginity. Her perky D-cup breasts sport silver stud piercings through her perky nipples. Silky black shoulder-length hair (messily styled) and red-skinned with purple eyes help complete her effeminate looks. Her tone is fairly dusky and mature, allowing her to pass for a male when properly concealed.
Currently Wearing: Tight shorts and a cropped top.
Item Equipped: Silencing Collar (prevents magic)
Starting Class: Magus
Enslaved during the Adventure, Decisions Suck