Bruins/Bear-Morph (rejected)

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
That's a Mongirl Bearfolk TF, mine has the muzzle, full body fur look. Like a Lupine has a muzzle/snout, so does a vulperine. The other TF only makes you grow to 7'6" mine makes you become 8'. I added sharp carnivore teeth, and sharp claws for tags.

The only human feature you'll end up with is a human dick and pussy. Unlike the other you look more like the Cowardly Lion from Wizard Of Oz. So if it doesn't get accepted then that's fine with me. I would just like my character to have more bear features.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
If it doesn't get accepted then that's fine with me...

"If it doesnt get excepted than thats fine with me..."

I mean, if the original is only a taste of your writing skill, then you're ahead of most of the class.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
I just re-read the document. I noticed a few minor details I need to fix. A spelling error, and a few other things.

I will say one thing that I got out of this, and that is a whole new found respect. For @Savin @The Observer @BubbleLord all those other main writers. I mean this was just a TF and it was exhausting. I can only Imagine how draining it is, to write an entire dungeon, or even a city or region.

Last edited:

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Ok adjustments have been made, no big changes. Just corrected a spelling error, added a few notes, and texts.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
The 4 photos I just posted are examples of the look I'm going for. I want my character to look more like this.

Attachments

• Werebear_1_.jpg
    Werebear_1_.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 9
  • 421496_art_medved_voin_oruzhie_bronya_shram_1680x1050_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg
    421496_art_medved_voin_oruzhie_bronya_shram_1680x1050_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 0cd6041b25f7ba8518de852df9cd5fd5.jpg
    0cd6041b25f7ba8518de852df9cd5fd5.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 0bb01cb4c54813ea24fb70d92594ab09--warrior--fantasy-world.jpg
    0bb01cb4c54813ea24fb70d92594ab09--warrior--fantasy-world.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Emerald

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
what about a female one?
I found the pictures just doing a quick search. But yeah it's for both genders I made the dick & pussy both human. I did that because I don't know what those part of a Bear's body looks like.

As for a picture of a female I could go to my default browser. Type in Female Warrior Bear and see what I can find. I left the document open for comments just like @Savin posted. In the guide they made on how we go about making events.

Even little TF's like this in Savin said to post your event. With the word submitted in the title, and have to Doc settings that whoever has the link can leave a comment. I did just that now I'm just waiting.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
I'll look for a female picture to post if there's more I need to make it more. Female accessible for everyone I will.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Here we go I hope for the Female to come out looking similar to these 2 pictures.

Attachments

• PHB2062-bearwarriorbarbarian.jpg
    PHB2062-bearwarriorbarbarian.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 19
  • mikedeangelo_2019_2j_by_luigiix_dcxeoei-651x1024.png
    mikedeangelo_2019_2j_by_luigiix_dcxeoei-651x1024.png
    463.9 KB · Views: 19

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
The bearfolk of Savarra that you get the transformative for are of the mongirl variety. And I for one really appreciate the puns and alliteration in my characters' names, the sillier the better. Tend to go with either that approach or silly and obscure references.
This is what you get with Ursus Bulbs TF. When they first appeared I was excited about being a Bearfolk. Until I saw the Image that was on the page the link is suppose to take you to.

It got taken down for some reason I don't know. But The Ursus Bulb TF Bearfolks fur covers only your forearms, hands, calves, and feet. Also no Muzzle I was like I want a muzzle I just my guy to be like a Werebear but not be a Lycan.

Reactions: Emerald

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
that pun took a year of my life span, great work by the way :gedthumbsup:
Yeah sorry about the pun I just couldn't help myself. It was just popped into my head, but anyway thank you.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Here we go I hope for the Female to come out looking similar to these 2 pictures.
Female anthro bears that aren't just Kemonomimi???? Le gasp!! (mean that positively btw)

Reactions: War Demon and Kesil

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
Hey @War Demon Ages ago, i had written an expansion on the Ursus Bulb that would have done this.

my work was very wordy (perhaps too wordy) I've given up on the submission personally, but i wanted to share the link with you so you can salvage whatever you want from it (if anything)
feel free to credit me (or not) I'm not picky. The only other thing i have in-game is a crazyhorse victory scene (TieHimUp)

take care dude
heres the link

Reactions: War Demon

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Hey @War Demon Ages ago, i had written an expansion on the Ursus Bulb that would have done this.

my work was very wordy (perhaps too wordy) I've given up on the submission personally, but i wanted to share the link with you so you can salvage whatever you want from it (if anything)
feel free to credit me (or not) I'm not picky. The only other thing i have in-game is a crazyhorse victory scene (TieHimUp)

take care dude
heres the link
Thanks man I'll look at it, and see what I can find. Also I will give you credit, because I know how difficult writing something, like this is. So again thank you for this.