[BROWSER] Quiz with Nicole [K84][FULL]

K84

Sep 4, 2016

As some of you know I am creating One Night with Caroline, a mixture of adventure and visual novel with many rendered images. I decided to disconnect a few days of that game and create "With Nicole Quiz". A browser game created with AC2 and in which we will have to "pass an examination" of Miss Nicole.

A simple game with a lot of visual novel and I want to share it to receive feedback and to correct any errors you may have.
This alpha version is completed by 70-80%, it may have some bugs and translation is to be monitored.

I hope you like it and report errors, please

Menu.jpg

Here some screenshoots

ExamPreAction12.jpg
ExamPreaction25.jpg
ExamPreaction26.jpg

Exam6a.jpg
ExamPreAction4.jpg
ExamFail1.jpg

ExamPreaction27.jpg
ExamPreaction24.jpg
FuckLie3.jpg

FingerN4.jpg
FirstCum4.jpg
SuckN5.jpg

ExamCumTits.jpg
FuckAnal4.jpg
FuckDoggy6.jpg

***UPDATES***
-Added French language
-5 New animations

Download from my Patreon Page

Last edited by a moderator:

K84

Sep 4, 2016

Today I have completed the beta version of Quiz With Nicole, I hope you like it.

*** UPDATES ***
- 40 New images
- 4 New animations

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
How do you even get to the scenes? When I score perfectly, mediocre or fail completely I get nothing.

K84

Sep 4, 2016
How do you even get to the scenes? When I score perfectly, mediocre or fail completely I get nothing.

For now the following scenes are completed:
Handjob, Oral on Nicole, and Nicole fingerfuck Lie on her back ...

Have you not seen those scenes?

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016

You have to state that you had a girl problem. Then let her know that it's because you can't get it up. Play it like you're not really interested and still can't get it up. When she turns her back to you, mouse over her breasts and grab them. Next, remind you now have a problem "down below". Then confess to being a virgin.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
That's so convoluted, no wonder I didn't manage it. Replaying the game until I "got it right" was really repetitive too. I wish there were more ways to access kinky scenes aside from following the golden path.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I can see that but it strikes me as the kind of game where you have to play smart. I think it goes with the theme where you beat the quiz and now you've gotta outsmart a teacher who's a bit on the wild side. It took me 2 attempts because I got to the part where she turned around and still teased her. Gone! Next time around, I noticed that there was change in the photo so I grabbed her breasts. Then I reminded her what she is "responsible" for since that's what she's trying to accomplish. Win!

K84

Sep 4, 2016
That's so convoluted, no wonder I didn't manage it. Replaying the game until I "got it right" was really repetitive too. I wish there were more ways to access kinky scenes aside from following the golden path.

Is my first HTML-Javascript game so I decided to to make it simple. I recommend my other game One Night with Caroline (RenPy) that has many many more options.

I can see that but it strikes me as the kind of game where you have to play smart. I think it goes with the theme where you beat the quiz and now you've gotta outsmart a teacher who's a bit on the wild side. It took me 2 attempts because I got to the part where she turned around and still teased her. Gone! Next time around, I noticed that there was change in the photo so I grabbed her breasts. Then I reminded her what she is "responsible" for since that's what she's trying to accomplish. Win!

muttdoggy, only 2 attempts?. Sometimes I'm wrong and have to start again.

You know my game better than me, Hahahaha

K84

Sep 4, 2016

Quiz with Nicole FULL version

Today I finished Quiz With Nicole, more scenes, French language added (99.5%)  and I think it's time to finish this "mini" game. I don't rule include some bonus scenes in the future but for now it is finished.

I hope you like it.