brother and Sisters episode 1

Natali

Feb 6, 2016
b8185b75ed8f37f397b828d56ebdc963.jpg

Hi guys. I would like to present my own game. Take a look if you are interesting.

patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/Maestrostudio?ty=h

game : game

Leave any feedbacks if you like

Last edited by a moderator:

DanielZane

Aug 28, 2015
Okay, a little bit of what to expect would not hurt. Looking at the pics...not exactly what i would like to see in real life, but that is just personal prefference (the tits are TOO big for my liking).

And now for bugs, glitches and typos: (get ready for a lot of reading)

Day 1:

Second line of text is not alligned to left if the text does not fill the whole line.

"She surely does. Find me in the _costle_ if you need anything..." I am not entirely sure what costle is supposed to mean, but it is probably a typo as Google does not know it either.

When there is a painting on the "wall", you can walk through it and go to the top of the screen.

The "wall" in your room is probably a floor tile set, so it allows you to walk on it up until the edge of the room.

The pathfinding when you click somewhere is severely lacking as the character doesnt know how to walk around door.

"I wanna sleep now. If i go there I might meet Addine. I am too tired to listen _ _ her today..." You are missing "to" there.

Sometimes (noticed it on going to bed and once before) there is an empty field that lacks any text and only has the downwards arrow.

Day 2:

When talking to the cook: "If anything you need, I ma here for you" Is the real name of the cook Mario and Barthern is just a nickname? (not a bug, just a funny thing i noticed)

When speaking to Drak and aunt: "What kind of "buisness?" buisness -> business, same in next line.

"I gave a name to one of the royal _pig_..." While you are talking about a singular pig, you are picking from plural, so pig -> pigs

"Perhaps if you like _so much_ pigs..." So much pigs -> Pigs so much

"Hmm, maybe I need to clean _ _ toilets too? _Foget_ about it." missing "the" and foget -> forget.

When talking to Addine: "...I am in charge here. _is_ the understood?" is is not capitalized.

Also, the kitchen table and the bed in her room is not a solid object.

"_Common_ sis..." Common is a rarity value. Come on is what you meant.

"Your behaviour is not _appriate_. I will not _tolarate_ it!" Appriate -> Appropriate. Tolarate -> Tolerate

"Do you really believe I am going to _do_?" Do -> Go.

"Carful Addine..." Carful -> Careful.

"He is here because aunt Sophia asked _of_ it" Of -> For.

"Right now, _Go_ to the farm _ _ talk to Tom..." Go -> go. Missing and or , in the second place

Same as with other places, walls are not solid in her room.

When talking to Tom: "_Listen you_ family..." Listen you -> Listen, your.

"So someone _need_ to do it anyway." Need -> Needs

"Ok, _But_ not much." But -> but

"Can you bring at least 5 pumpkins from the field, for the _begning_?" begning -> beginning.

Talking to Tom triggers the same conversation again.

"Listen my back _hursts_ as shit..." Hursts -> Hurts.

*opens up menu to save* Who is Harold?

I made a lap around the lake, why is the vagon still here?

The withered tree on the west side of the mansions is not a solid object.

When back in the masion: "Oh, I think, I see who can helm me, with my pain" Aside from the first , all other are meaningless.

Back in the room: "You can do _ _ afterwards..." you are missing "it"

"I am going _ _ lay down and you jump on me and do _ _ massage please..." you are missing "to" and "a".

"Melisa_ _ Sir" Missing ,

"Wonderful, name." And here it is, lost "," from the previous sentence.

"...Dont be shy_ _ I am not watching" Another missing ,

"You are _lacky_ I am kind today" lacky -> lucky.

Back at Addine room: "Oh, _Is_ she..." Is -> is

Again, buisness as before.

"If _you_ going to start about _ _ maid..." you -> you are. The is missing

"_This_ shit, you will discuss..." This -> That

"Do you know what _does it mean_ for our family?" does it mean -> it means

"...or this ashole Drak?" He is so big of an asshole he doesnt even deserve another s ;)

"_._ Do it..." A wild dot has appeared at the start of the sentence.

When talking to the messenger: "I am _ _ busy man. If that is all _ _ bye then" Missing "a" and ,

After being robbed: "License! _it_ is stolen." it -> It

"They _ _ gone..." Missing "are"

At the inn, the rightmost table is not solid.

"What _Can_ I..." Can -> can.

"For me? _from_ whom?" from -> From.

When reading the letter: "Meet me tommorow at _ _ old mill at noon" Missing "the".

When trying to go back to Valerias room after leaving it "...it _will be_ enough for one day" Either it was or it would be.

At the moon hill: Incorrect Let's -> Lets

"...I will kill _this_ shit, but i wont let him _to_ enjoy..." this -> that and "to" shouldnt be there.

"And that is how my _lives_ _beings_ after _ _ military. No way, it could have _better beging that_ that." lives -> life, beings -> begin, missing "the", "begun like that" would work better.

And that is the end of Chapter 1 :)

Positive things is the artwork is custom made, some models are good, always liked to see other races instead of white and the story looks good.

Negatives...well, currently there are a lot, but it is just a start of the development process, so it isnt a huge deal.

Natali

Feb 6, 2016
Thanks a lot for such huge report. I didn't expect someone will do such job here. Once again, sincerely thanks. I see where my problem is.

DanielZane

Aug 28, 2015
Thanks a lot for such huge report. I didn't expect someone will do such job here. Once again, sincerely thanks. I see where my problem is.

Its okay, the game was not large to go through. If you want to, i can keep helping you in the future with your releases.

Also, something that is not a bug, but would certainly help. At the end of a Chapter, the ending was unexpected. Can you create a "End of Chapter, please save now (Save) (Dont save)" dialogue option at the very end? I am sure people would like that feature a lot.

Natali

Feb 6, 2016
Its okay, the game was not large to go through. If you want to, i can keep helping you in the future with your releases.

Also, something that is not a bug, but would certainly help. At the end of a Chapter, the ending was unexpected. Can you create a "End of Chapter, please save now (Save) (Dont save)" dialogue option at the very end? I am sure people would like that feature a lot.

I have sent you a message, somewhile ago. Have you read it?

Fly88

Feb 5, 2016
The game looks very promising in both, story and graphics.

Is this the final version of the first chapter?

Because I have some suggestions for improvements:
-It would be nice while working on the field if the PC could make a comment about being able to carry only one pumpkin at a time when the player tries to pick up all in one go
-The game (especially the city) feels kinda empty. I tried openenig every door and talking to every NPC, but was disappointed when nothing happened.
-The cook and the handmaid said that you should take to them when you need something, but when you try to talk to them they just stay silent.
-Maybe you could add numbers to the remaining houses in the city? Just for the sake of completeness